User Tag List

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And another theorie:

Ink was in his van. The van was attacked by them zeehs, but them zeehs stopped ripping the car appart - just moments before they were able to get hold of Ink.
    he was too weak, and he a) started to drink blood from downed zeehs or (!) he inflicted wounds to, let's say, his arm (scratches) and drowned his wounded skin in the tissue and blood of one downed zeeh. And then biological body relase products collide with rotating wind-moving machines: Ink turned himself in order to become a lot more powerful - and his plan worked out very well ...

And, actually, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was something like that about Ink ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    He was able to break free from
    I kinda like that idea, and I'd be fine if that turned out to be the case. I just hope we'll somehow hear the story from his perspective... No idea how that'd happen, though.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I wonder if they ever find a journal belonging to Bill Roberts from before the outbreak or his arrest. It would tie in nicely with the "journals" theme and help with the character's history and motivations.

Plus it'll be as spooky as hell.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I wonder if they ever find a journal belonging to Bill Roberts from before the outbreak or his arrest. It would tie in nicely with the "journals" theme and help with the character's history and motivations.

Plus it'll be as spooky as hell.
    with a pinstripe suit, i just pictured Ink talking like a prohibition gangster.
    "It was all a setup, see? They fingered me for the crime, but i ain't doin' any time, see!"
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    with a pinstripe suit, i just pictured Ink talking like a prohibition gangster.
    "It was all a setup, see? They fingered me for the crime, but i ain't doin' any time, see!"
    I wonder if he has a matching fedora hat?
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    t the whole thing about ground zero being clear of bodies and the haze is gone. then the one biter showing up, and #7 attacking and ripping into it. I am wondering if the ones that were dead at ground zero had gotten up after the haze had gone away.
    Wow, if this were to be the case, this gives a whole new focus for how to stop the zombies. If Tanya and co can work out what the haze is/was and how to recreate it, it (coupled with multiple scuba diving suits!) would form a pretty efficient way of robbing the world of Zeds, sort if like a selective chemical warfare agent. Interesting.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    Wow, if this were to be the case, this gives a whole new focus for how to stop the zombies. If Tanya and co can work out what the haze is/was and how to recreate it, it (coupled with multiple scuba diving suits!) would form a pretty efficient way of robbing the world of Zeds, sort if like a selective chemical warfare agent. Interesting.
    Not totally selective; the humans and animals didn't much like being around ground zero either. It would make an awesome weapon though - flood an area with gas, swoop in whille the zombies are choking, and swiftly dispatch them all. Maybe they can figure out something more portable than scuba gear too? Some kind of respirator as normally used by the CDC or similar?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    Tanya probably may be able to - if there's any trace of the haze left in the area, she could probably identify what it is and how she and Saul have a high tolerance for it, then eventually synthesise a weaponised form.

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    Not totally selective; the humans and animals didn't much like being around ground zero either. It would make an awesome weapon though - flood an area with gas, swoop in whille the zombies are choking, and swiftly dispatch them all. Maybe they can figure out something more portable than scuba gear too? Some kind of respirator as normally used by the CDC or similar?
    I'm voting Darth Vader masks all the way

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

***Ahem***

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    William I Roberts was in the van. Then the car and he got attacked. He was wounded by a zeeh; but since he was kind of "canned in" they left him alone, because they had plenty of other and better opportunity to get food - all the lawyers, police men, court people, other convicts etc. ... So there Ink was, in his van, badly wounded. And since he was not killed, he turned into a Smart One - probably the first one to show up. And he became powerful - like what we know from regulars as well as Little Ones and all the other special zombs. He could rip the van apart like nothing (do you remember the first scene Michael described in #1-1 - with the group of zeehs ripping apart a car in order to get to the honking driver and to devour him?). So Ink was able to get free. He was not targeted by other zeehs anymore. And he did, what all them zeehs did. But in contrary to those he kept his mind. So he "attacked" other zeehs in order to play the "alpha-card" and to make other zeehs follow him as minions; and a pack of zeehs was created. And the bigger the group became, the more Ink looked for suitable locations to create his small army of zeehs - that's when the arena was established as the pit. And since he remained some of his intelligence and smartness, he also (re)activated his scientific skills. With the hospital around he had the perfect location to experiment on special zeehs. And this he did. The end of the story up until now you already know ...
    I guess I got pretty close ... *Yeah*! Happens so rarely, I need to pat my back myself ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: tags
    Likes scbubba, kent17 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    CJ was also spared by Ink, remember... I'm wondering if CJ and Duncan knew each other before everything happened and both knew Dr. Bill. Or perhaps they both knew him but from different places. Maybe Skittles one worked at Radon and CJ was one of Bill's prison guards who was nice to him. If Ink experimented on himsef to become what he is, he probably would remember those who showed kindness to him in the past

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I don't think he spared her out of any sense of kindness, in my mind it was more about "she isn't worth going after". Although there is something about ink that I just can't seem to wrap my head around, so I could be totally off.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast