User Tag List

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    What is going to happen?

Datu is looking pretty exposed up in the wind mill / water pump. Randy might want someone to play checkers with. Does Datu get taken hostage? Does victor and or Tanya get taken? I figure someone does. We still have the call back that Saul taught Lady scent tracking. It is just so out of the blue, I figure it is important.

Is an eye for an eye enough of a retaliation for ink? It would be for Scratch. Or, does he go all Denver on the colony? The soldiers are all out, and now there is twice the area to defend with less troops that are certainly complacent.

Dunbar is also looking really vunerable and Ink had little ones for a reason...

Going Burt lives in a rundown place. I always figured it was Ingelwood. I could see him and Riley based out of there. I bet he has a cool arms depot at his home. The Haze was observed by victor and Saul in late August early September. Burt and Riley left the colony in late December / early January. It may have already been gone. Going really if he worked with Raydon Labs and they have a secret secure facility that merits a level 3 ID, that could be in Ingelwood. So, I see ways to have Burt and Riley save the day.

Burt and Riey. Like Drake and Vasquez with harnesses each sporting a .50 cal.

Mata gun? Meh! Walking Fire taken to the extreme. Lol, ok, too much. But good for laughs like my comment about the Playstation scene two weeks ago
    So why couldn't Burt and Reilly save Tanya and Victor if they lived in Inglewood now?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Burt

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    So why couldn't Burt and Reilly save Tanya and Victor if they lived in Inglewood now?
    They could, maybe they do maybe they don't. Lizzy thought Saul's place near Gardenia was run down. Burt said Saul's place was the ritz compared to his place. I can use those facts to surmise Burt lived in Ingelwood and since the initial outbreak was in Ingelwood, Burt would have to fight his way through the initial outbreak to get to Lock and Loaded and thus delay his arrival. Because...

Some how, LA goes beserk. Zombies start eating people, but Scratch has time to break Latch out and then go to Lock and Loaded before Burt gets there. One last piece, doesn't Burt say that the smart one followed him and then trapped hi in the bathroom?

I can piece together snipets, but I cannot tell you what KC is going to do with them.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    What is going to happen?

Datu is looking pretty exposed up in the wind mill / water pump. Randy might want someone to play checkers with. Does Datu get taken hostage? Does victor and or Tanya get taken? I figure someone does. We still have the call back that Saul taught Lady scent tracking. It is just so out of the blue, I figure it is important.

Is an eye for an eye enough of a retaliation for ink? It would be for Scratch. Or, does he go all Denver on the colony? The soldiers are all out, and now there is twice the area to defend with less troops that are certainly complacent.

Dunbar is also looking really vunerable and Ink had little ones for a reason...

Going Burt lives in a rundown place. I always figured it was Ingelwood. I could see him and Riley based out of there. I bet he has a cool arms depot at his home. The Haze was observed by victor and Saul in late August early September. Burt and Riley left the colony in late December / early January. It may have already been gone. Going really if he worked with Raydon Labs and they have a secret secure facility that merits a level 3 ID, that could be in Ingelwood. So, I see ways to have Burt and Riley save the day.

Burt and Riey. Like Drake and Vasquez with harnesses each sporting a .50 cal.

Mata gun? Meh! Walking Fire taken to the extreme. Lol, ok, too much. But good for laughs like my comment about the Playstation scene two weeks ago
    Datu does not get taken hostage!!!! Leave that poor guy alone.... He has been thru enough!!!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    So, I finished it last night and took the morning to relisten and digest it all. First off, that weather was mixed in awesomely, so major props to the sound team there. With so much information in one episode, I realize that I have been wrong a few times about worrying this would turn into LOST essentially, so forgive me KC, for I have sinned.

Out of all the things in this episode, the two that I'll be taking away with me is that the crack in Inglewood is no longer good, and now we get some Kelly development which I think is long overdue personally. Just don't turn it into Ally McBeal and we'll be good. Or, actually, turn it into Ally McBeal, because nothing says zombie apocalypse like unisex bathrooms and good music.

Everything else seems to have been covered, I'll definitely have to be on the forums earlier next week.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Datu does not get taken hostage!!!! Leave that poor guy alone.... He has been thru enough!!!!
    But this will lead to a scene where he wraps an bandana around his head and goes all Rambo with his Mata Gun.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I don't think Ink was ever at Eastern Bay...
    Wait, what? Did I just badly misunderstand something? I thought that it was said that he was held at Eastern Bay... adding the mystery as to why there... instead of (pre)trial holding.
    Ugh... I need a (few more) re-listen(s).

I was playing over the TOWTM is Family theory in my head... I was thinking that oooollld Families with deep pockets would look out for their own, even when in trouble. By having him transferred to a "special" wing at EB. Like Goodfellas.

Sh*t.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Are we sure that Ink is actually turned? I could have missed it somewhere in the story but I see a lot of people saying he is the only turned one with normal eyes. I had personally pictured him as never turning at all. But if that is the case then it leaves us with a few questions..........

1) If Ink is not turned. Is he/was he behind the explosion that caused the turning??? If so, did he know how to keep himself from turning(antibiotics, etc, etc)? So did Ink somehow set up the explosion knowing that he would not turn, and knowing that he would be able to control those who did??? Meaning even if the explosion happened and he was locked up in a transport vehicle, he could call his minions to bust him out.

2) If Ink is turned. Was the explosion just merely something that happened??? And Ink became the person we see now after being bitten?? Did something in his medication from the mental ward keep him from fully turning???
    Lurker here, after reading this I thought of something. Could the explosion Michael heard at his school be what broke out Ink in the first episode? If it is; 1 the courthouse location is near the college attended, and 2 is the excision what triggered the outbreak. I think 2 might be wrong because of the cracks in Inglewood, but maybe someone else has a theory.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    LMAO, bro!!!!

I can see the show now, Victor and Tanya roaming the post apocalyptic LA scene dolling out their own brand of justice while dropping catch phrases (Tanya's should be "Bitch, please!").

Seriously though, is there anyone Victor can't have an awesome scene with? Between Kc's writing and Otto's acting, Victor is AWESOME and is now officially tied for "favorite character in WA"....
    STOP IT!! I don't want anyone to see me cry. Pass me the tissue,......soooo, you were saying?
    Likes Unit, zombie Danny, scbubba liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Victor + (Insert W.A. character) = Awesome.
    Okay, now I'm gettin' all gushy! Thanks for the kudos amigo! Of course Kc knows what he's doing!
    Likes Unit, zombie Danny liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    If you want to keep entertained on all things We're Alive while waiting for next Monday's episode, go check out the Reptrivia section. There are two quizzes that will be closing tonight and two new quizzes opening tomorrow. See how much you really know your stuff
    Likes LiamKerrington, daveyman23 liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast