Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
BUT, before I go, the thing that's bothering me the most is this: back in the early chapters the TIVO recording said:

The plea of insanity has been accepted in the case of Bill Roberts, nicknamed “Ink” after his numerous tattoos that cover him from head to toe.

Ink was convicted of multiple homicides outside of Santa Monica last May. He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility. Doctors have confirmed that he is paranoid schizophrenic, and the family itself was devastated—

*TIVO bleep bloop*

He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility—

*TIVO bleep bloop*

We are receiving updated reports of the rioting in downtown Los Angeles. News of more riots are being reported in many metropolitan areas outside of Los Angeles, Detroit, San Diego, New York, Houston, Chicago and also internationally in cities such as—
But today, it seems like he *never even got into the court house*, never mind start the transfer to a mental health facility! It also seemed that he was coming to court from prison, to which he'd been transferred from a mental health facility. Is it just that he was due to go back to Cain Hospital after the court hearing? Why was he ever in prison if his mental health was so bad? Is this a breadcrumb to follow? Or just a continuity blooper??

So many questions!!
I'm not sure, so I'm on my second listen, but Kelly mentions that he never made it to the courthouse(?) and that he was attacked and turned. Kalani says that CJ's people thought that ground zero is where the first bitten was turned. CJ had at least one police officer on her team (The SWAT member). I always thought that the first bitten comment was extremely specific. As, if someone from CJ's team knew more details about the beginning than we do. Maybe even saw it start.