User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I am so lost. Ink is criminally insane so everything and anything makes perfect sense, or since he is criminally insane nothing at all makes sense.
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Footbutt, scbubba liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    There's one thing confusing me about the news reports. On the TiVo back in chapter 2 it says the murders occurred "last May" which would indicate May 2008. Now in this episode, Kelly uses the same wording of last May, and says that the murders happened "almost a year ago." But by this point that would mean May 2009, right before the outbreak started.
    The "almost half a year ago" is referring to the papers that were covering the trial around the time of the outbreak. And, you're right. The "last may" is referring to 2008.

""
    KELLY
    That’s about it, only what they’ve
    covered in these articles. I asked
    one of the fuel teams to grab any
    newspapers they can while they’re
    out today, but they didn’t sound
    too excited to take time out to
    look for a bunch of papers from
    almost half a year ago.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, HardKor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It does not come as a surprise when the mental facility where you undergo psychiatric studies is run by Nick Rivers and therefor your mental health starts to deteriorate exponentially:

Likes Condor, scbubba liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So, next question: when will the TOWTM wiki page editing massacre start?
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Carl & Kelly are under the impression that some attacks by some may be retaliatory. So now we have A) attacks due to large gatherings of humans and B) attacks due to retaliation.
    Anyone up to posting examples, and whether or not these types of attacks overlap or are all the same?
    Likes scbubba, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Wow the game has changed. Why did 7 attack the Regular? We know the Behemoths would eat the Regulars when food ran short, which would connect the theories that Behemoths and Inklings are closely related. Not sure if I buy it, I like the idea that Inklings are a combination of all the different types best features. Also we don't have enough evidence that 7 was going to eat the Regular. But maybe that is why Super Tattoo Pimp Zombie was holding them back in chapter 36, because they don't play nice with others. Or most likely a variety of tactical reasons.

I love seeing all the puzzle pieces fitting together! Also Saul called Victor his best friend! Better be after all of their adventures. But now Ground Zero doesn't work anymore! Did it fade after 10 months or did someone clean it up?

Interesting to see, years ago Ink was theorized to be a test subject. Now we know he was a scientist, probably one of the scientists behind all of this. It APPEARS though that Ink was not the first zombie. So much Dr Roberts info, I don't want to stop now!
    Likes Red Shirt, Z Sniper liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    First thing that comes to mind for me is: why is a little one attacking a regular. Is Ink having all the regulars exterminated to make way for his numbered pets? Or are they just clearing out the roamers that haven't joined with Ink's army?
    - It could be its task to take down solitary regulars.
    - It could be out of control and just caring for its own stomache ... Imagine Little Ones not controlled by Ink anymore ... That would be kind of ... Well ... Turns me to the question: IF Little Ones disconnect from Ink's control, would they turn against him, and most importantly: would a Little One be capable of taking down Ink? Like a master who created a MONSTER that turned against him, 'cause he underestimated what he achieved?
    - It could be just a random encounter, like with a Little One being just hungry and doing what hungry beasts of prey do: Hunt, and devour ...
    - Maybe the remaining Little Ones got their own turfs in the area of LA; so #7 would stay in and around Inglewood taking care of anything over there ...
    Too many options with too little information we have ...

-----------

As for Robbins being dead: Yes, that got me as well ...

-----------

Kelly becoming Judge Dreddess ...

... doing THIS:

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Wow! Love this episode!!!!

As soon as I realized that Victor and Tanya were at Ground Zero and going in, I flashed back to my whole "There is no 1st person perspective from Tanya yet" thought process and came to the conclusion that she could be a goner by the time we get through this chapter.... Yipe!

Ground Zero is no long uninhabitable! Game changer!

#7 attacking a normal biter? Zombie clans? Driven by hunger? Curiouser and curiouser....

Scene change....

Kelly is ready to earn her keep. Rock and roll, girl!

William I Roberts = Bill Roberts = Ink = Pinstripes seems a pretty solid bet at the moment. Big servings of crow (which I heard too, Grog!) for my William is the father of Bill ideas....

The jailhouse tat thing helps explain some of the Raydon employee all tatted up deal. But we still ave the police tape up for a really long time if it was originally put up in an investigation that was a year old. I'm wondering if something else happened closer to ZDay that the police were investigating there. Like perhaps a recent break-in to steal chemicals from Roberts' office?

Some key things that stood out to me from Kelly:
    1) Retaliatory attacks - I feel like this will come back as an important observation as we learn more about Ink and Co
    2) Description of the van - As someone pointed out in another thread, it doesn't sound like the work of normal biters. Sounds like something packing more of a wallop. I have an thread of a theory on why something special may have been present to break Ink out of police custody.... More to come....

Oh, and when I Kelly read "Nick Rivers" in the report, I heard Nick Riviera (Dr from the Simpsons TV show). My brain inserted "Hi everybody!"....

Once again, Kc... Damn fine episode! You rock, good sir.
    Last edited by scbubba; Nov 18th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    What does Kelly say as she first approaches the van? I've listened three times and it sounds like "a ring" but I'm not 100%.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    The "almost half a year ago" is referring to the papers that were covering the trial around the time of the outbreak. And, you're right. The "last may" is referring to 2008.

""
    KELLY
    That’s about it, only what they’ve
    covered in these articles. I asked
    one of the fuel teams to grab any
    newspapers they can while they’re
    out today, but they didn’t sound
    too excited to take time out to
    look for a bunch of papers from
    almost half a year ago.
    No Kc. That's an old script. I changed that. She says, "almost a year ago."
    Likes Unit, zombie Danny, scbubba, HardKor, Grognaurd liked this post