User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    BTW, does anyone have a clue why the episode is called "monsters" and not just "monster"? Just because of the omnium-gatherum (yes, that is my new vocabulary of the day!) of Ink's backstory and what happens in parallel at ground zero?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Little something I thought of for those still questioning the police tape. With what we learned in this episode as well as the TiVo stuff from chapt 2, I could see the police tape still being there due to his psychiatric condition. If he is being tried for murder and he is pleading insanity, would there not be an investigation into his offices for any signs of "self medicating"/creating his own illness/symtoms? Could be one reason for the tape to be there.
    Likes scbubba, Kc liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    BTW, does anyone have a clue why the episode is called "monsters" and not just "monster"? Just because of the omnium-gatherum (yes, that is my new vocabulary of the day!) of Ink's backstory and what happens in parallel at ground zero?
    Perhaps it has to do with the fact that,...(don't tell Kc I told you!), that these are just "monsters" roaming around in Michael's head. Yes ladies and gents, it seems Michael took another good wiff of his experimental mixtures and has taken a bad "trip" to la-la land. When he wakes up, IF he wakes up, we all go bye-bye.
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    No Kc. That's an old script. I changed that. She says, "almost a year ago."
    Crap. Yes it was. I only had version 4 at work, forgot that line changed.
    Likes zombie Danny, scbubba liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    What I learned today....
    Carl is CJ's spy and a pretty bad one at that
    Bill Roberts is Ink
    I am done with theories....I will just allow KC to take me along for the ride....
    Well except for Skittles being one of the mastermind, puppeteer, dr jeckle mr Hydes.... I now think he is part of a clan though... I am still sticking with that.....
    Likes buzzbros2002, zombie Danny liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

OK... I thick KC is just screwing with us. My Theroy of Father/Son is truth. It will be the major twist at the end!

All seriousness though....

I am glad that the Group are connecting the Dots now. Also that we found out a few things. Like that Ink was turned. Pretty sure he is not patient Zero anymore. Just a lucky threat. Also like that they explained the Tat's. The Little One (#7) attacking the normal is interestintg as well. My gut (which hasn't always been right... see the Father/Son idea that flopped) says that TOWTM is killing off the ones that are not with him. Thinning the Herd. We don't know how long Ground Zero has been clean. Could be that the Zombies picked them off as food stuff if the Air cleared out right after Saul and Victor checked it out.

Regardless what they found makes sense. As much as I complained how "I just can't see XYZ" this episode put a lot together. Answered a decent amount of questions as well. Explained how Ink had Tats and worked. Explained the Police Tape being up so long. Put to rest the multiple Zombie Leader, Father/Son, are Pin Strip and Ink the same, issues. I am very happy with what we got.

As for the Title... I think Monsters reflects the multiple people/issues. Ink killed his Wife, Wife's Lover, and Wife's Lover's Family. Cant get much more monster than that. Ink is the big bad and known. Makes him a Monster now in another sense. #7 is killed other Zombies.. Another Monster. Willing to bet we here from CJ and see how she is after these 4 months. Betting she is kinda a Monster (Although in a better way).

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Monsters ...
    a) The Tinks
    b) Ink
    c) Inklings
    Is it only me, or is there a pattern?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    So, Bill Roberts was transferred from somewhere to the Courthouse. Seem obvious to me that he was coming from Cain's General hospital. What was the plaque? I bring relief to troubled minds
    Likes Red Shirt, zombie Danny, scbubba liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Damn you, Grognaurd. Now I'm listening for crows. I assume you heard it in this episode, too.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Anybody else think a lot of the dialog was written specifically to tease the theorists among us?
    Likes Red Shirt, zombie Danny, Storm, Eviebae liked this post

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast