User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    BUT, before I go, the thing that's bothering me the most is this: back in the early chapters the TIVO recording said:

The plea of insanity has been accepted in the case of Bill Roberts, nicknamed “Ink” after his numerous tattoos that cover him from head to toe.

Ink was convicted of multiple homicides outside of Santa Monica last May. He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility. Doctors have confirmed that he is paranoid schizophrenic, and the family itself was devastated—

*TIVO bleep bloop*

He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility—

*TIVO bleep bloop*

We are receiving updated reports of the rioting in downtown Los Angeles. News of more riots are being reported in many metropolitan areas outside of Los Angeles, Detroit, San Diego, New York, Houston, Chicago and also internationally in cities such as—
    But today, it seems like he *never even got into the court house*, never mind start the transfer to a mental health facility! It also seemed that he was coming to court from prison, to which he'd been transferred from a mental health facility. Is it just that he was due to go back to Cain Hospital after the court hearing? Why was he ever in prison if his mental health was so bad? Is this a breadcrumb to follow? Or just a continuity blooper??

So many questions!!
    I'm not sure, so I'm on my second listen, but Kelly mentions that he never made it to the courthouse(?) and that he was attacked and turned. Kalani says that CJ's people thought that ground zero is where the first bitten was turned. CJ had at least one police officer on her team (The SWAT member). I always thought that the first bitten comment was extremely specific. As, if someone from CJ's team knew more details about the beginning than we do. Maybe even saw it start.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Loved it, about time we hopefully get to an possible origin story of Ink now
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I LOOOVE THIS SEASON!
    Okay, seems like the father/son theory was wrong, but hey, it was good!
    The "I think Robins is dead"-part got me really nervous... And I actually kinda hoped that he was, due to the Chemical that got on his arm.
    At my first relisten I thought Tanya was getting killed, on my second I realised what Victor meant by saying she wasn't as quick. Hehe.
    But... Robberts was nicknamed Ink due to his tattoos, that covered him from head to toe... Sounded more like they were on his face and hands according to the newspaper, but well.
    This is getting better and better!

PS. Can someone please explain the artwork for me... Woods? Sounds interesting.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oh man, I was shocked when Muldoon said Robbins was dead....I nearly screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But then it was a lie......Man, what a episode; confirmed that Dr Roberts = Ink = One with the Markings, the disappearing bodies and gas in Inglewood, #7 attacking the lone wolf...... WHAT IS GOING ON???? AND, to top it all off, they found out Ink wasn't the first one turned............
    One hell of an episode, gives us answers to last episode's questions, but gives us even more questions for next time....DAYUM.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I LOOOVE THIS SEASON!

PS. Can someone please explain the artwork for me... Woods? Sounds interesting.
    Looks like they are setting up a wind power electric generator.
    Likes Condor, scbubba, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm not sure, so I'm on my second listen, but Kelly mentions that he never made it to the courthouse(?) and that he was attacked and turned. Kalani says that CJ's people thought that ground zero is where the first bitten was turned. CJ had at least one police officer on her team (The SWAT member). I always thought that the first bitten comment was extremely specific. As, if someone from CJ's team knew more details about the beginning than we do. Maybe even saw it start.
    Oh, I think I know people's confusion. This wasn't William Roberts first time at the courthouse, that wouldn't make sense. This was just ONE of the times he was to be there.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    There's one thing confusing me about the news reports. On the TiVo back in chapter 2 it says the murders occurred "last May" which would indicate May 2008. Now in this episode, Kelly uses the same wording of last May, and says that the murders happened "almost a year ago." But by this point that would mean May 2009, right before the outbreak started.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    He was never in prison. I won't comment early on, but it's not a blooper.
    Ok, thanks for the hint! Time to re-listen...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Oh man, I was shocked when Muldoon said Robbins was dead....I nearly screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But then it was a lie......Man, what a episode; confirmed that Dr Roberts = Ink = One with the Markings, the disappearing bodies and gas in Inglewood, #7 attacking the lone wolf...... WHAT IS GOING ON???? AND, to top it all off, they found out Ink wasn't the first one turned............
    One hell of an episode, gives us answers to last episode's questions, but gives us even more questions for next time....DAYUM.

...but was Ink "targeted"?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Only 2 minutes in and all my theories already flushed down the toilet. Nice work KC ;-)

Going to listen to the rest of the episode now and catch up on the forum in a little bit haha
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast