User Tag List

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Yeah, well ... Sorry for maybe having misunderstood you ...
    No, worries, buddy. Besides, you made a good point about the paranoia. That's what the forum is all about. Discussion & perspectives.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    No, worries, buddy. Besides, you made a good point about the paranoia. That's what the forum is all about. Discussion & perspectives.
    And tinfoil hats!!!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    And tinfoil hats!!!!
    And plenty of those ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    What do you guys think is gonna happen to Tanya and Victor? Will Tanya get caught? Wasn't Randy and perhaps Ink interested in her before?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I do not think they have an interest in Tanya. I think it was just a coincidence. She was there so Randy grabbed her for fresh meat for the grinder.

Alt twist.. Tanya becomes scared and Hulks out and rips the little one to shreds and then turns back to good ole Snippy Tanya.. Victor just stares off into space for several days not believing what he just witnessed..

What I think happens.. They miraculously get a away from the little in time to toss an air take at it and as soon as it picks it up Vic shoots it Jaws style and blows up #7.. Then its mama comes back looking for revenge..

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I do not think they have an interest in Tanya. I think it was just a coincidence. She was there so Randy grabbed her for fresh meat for the grinder.
    Unless they know she has some sort a immunity but at that stage unlikely unless Ink or Randy is the one that bit her or they witnessed it.. But I think all that maybe far fetched but then again we are talking about "Smart" Zombies..

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Randomocity

If Ink's superior status is the result of drugs he was taking when he turned, hasn't it already been established that the Zeds acclimate to drugs or physical attacks very quickly--for instance the chloroform--even when the dose is upped? So, maybe what he was taking could have affected his outcome but taking more afterwards wouldn't. I think his need for more chemicals will turn out to be either/or to make the zombies obey him or give him control the making of other zombies.

He's not the only human in the world taking antipsychotics.

Zomboids react to the smell of human sweat but hey ignored Skittles (pretty sure it wasn't out of gratitude). Way back when, I pointed out he was walking around the area of arena with no protection (or sanity). I've always thought maybe something in his personal body bouquet makes him invisible to them...or maybe he sort of smells like one of them so he doesn't read as target. It will be interesting to see how the one menacing Tanya and Saul reacts to them. When Saul crashed the car, the zombies couldn't smell him (maybe because he reeked of booze) but Randy was able to smell Tanya enough to drag her with him...or perhaps he was targeting people who smelled like her.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Awesome episode! Predictions. Either Tanya will be the first dead or Victor will be, trying to save Tanya. Victor was the only 'journal entry' voice over in that section of the episode. I am guessing the destroyed transfer van that held Ink was not destroyed by zombies, but by an already turned Ink, breaking out.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Whoops! Sorry for the missing thread! Got way too distracted at work this morning!
    You got distracted? I finally got a chance to listen the episode this afternoon, and at last count, there's 17 pages for me to sift through.

College and work... this has been a busy two weeks for me.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Randomocity

If Ink's superior status is the result of drugs he was taking when he turned, hasn't it already been established that the Zeds acclimate to drugs or physical attacks very quickly--for instance the chloroform--even when the dose is upped? So, maybe what he was taking could have affected his outcome but taking more afterwards wouldn't. I think his need for more chemicals will turn out to be either/or to make the zombies obey him or give him control the making of other zombies.

He's not the only human in the world taking antipsychotics.

Zomboids react to the smell of human sweat but hey ignored Skittles (pretty sure it wasn't out of gratitude). Way back when, I pointed out he was walking around the area of arena with no protection (or sanity). I've always thought maybe something in his personal body bouquet makes him invisible to them...or maybe he sort of smells like one of them so he doesn't read as target. It will be interesting to see how the one menacing Tanya and Saul reacts to them. When Saul crashed the car, the zombies couldn't smell him (maybe because he reeked of booze) but Randy was able to smell Tanya enough to drag her with him...or perhaps he was targeting people who smelled like her.
    I agree with you on the fact that other humans in the world were taking anti-psychotic drugs and probably a bunch were one the exact same ones as Ink, too. So I think we can rule out any of his psych meds as being a sole factor for his special situation.

From the info we just learned about the timing and circumstances of his tats, he may have been preparing for something (real or imagined). What if those ink pens had more than just ink in them? Perhaps some sort of special Raydon Roberts cocktail for superhuman performance.....

Mix that stuff with his psych state and the <whatever is the actual cause of Zday> and you might just get super Z man!

As for ignoring and/or leaving people alone like Duncan & CJ, not sure yet. Maybe something about Duncan's physiology made the normal biters think he was one of them (Skittles seemed really afraid of the special ones though). Or maybe Duncan has a tie to Ink we don't know about yet....
    Likes Eviebae, Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast