User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Gordon Freeman broke into the deepest levels of Black Mesa with only a crowbar. Black Mesa was a Top secret Government lab and Raydon labs is just making steroids for professional athletes.

AND Michael's team had a bolt cutter.

I bet you are feeling a little silly about your argument now.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Not too far fetched ... LG started as a cosmetics company ... And look where they are ... They have become kind of a global player in electronics
    ...pretty much everything actually... They are one of the largest corporations in the world now. They have their "fingers" in every pie you could imagine. A fair percentage of the autos coming out of Asia all have LG parts in them. Lego uses ABS manufactured by the LG petrochemical division. They got so big in fact, that their marking division was able to take the financial division and spin that off as a service too.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Gordon Freeman broke into the deepest levels of Black Mesa with only a crowbar. Black Mesa was a Top secret Government lab and Raydon labs is just making steroids for professional athletes.

AND Michael's team had a bolt cutter.

I bet you are feeling a little silly about your argument now.
    It is all about security, man.

I am getting old - I have never played Half-Life.
    Likes Unit, scbubba liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    ...pretty much everything actually... They are one of the largest corporations in the world now. They have their "fingers" in every pie you could imagine. A fair percentage of the autos coming out of Asia all have LG parts in them. Lego uses ABS manufactured by the LG petrochemical division. They got so big in fact, that their marking division was able to take the financial division and spin that off as a service too.
    First I was going to step up onto my soapbox and talk about how in Japan at least, Corporations make all sorts of different things--like how the wall heater/AC unit in our dining room is a Mitsubishi and Sony makes biological sensors. Then I thought, I wonder how the outbreak would have happened in areas with very different cultures--like Japan?
    Likes Unit liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12