User Tag List

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

PREDICTION: Samantha will kill Datu

Datu is turning into super survivor, he is too successful at reducing the zombie threat, for the sake of the story he has to die...

The zombies liked to capture live humans to torture at the arena, but details of the torture where not described. My theory is that part of torturing them was shooting them up with genetic modifiers and steroids to make them last longer during the torture. The humans that want to live and fight back the hardest become strong enough that they turn into super zombies instead of dieing.

Datu gave Samantha the will to live before being tortured so I think she turned. At a critical fight Datu will be confronted with zombie Samantha and the shock will break him allowing the zombies to kill him.

Hope will be so shocked that she will finally nut up and kill her own zombie Mom. This will be part of KC's attempt to make Hope likable, unlike Kelly's transformation this one will fail.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I thought Samantha was torn to pieces.
    Likes Elisa, Vlarken liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I thought Samantha was torn to pieces.
    Seconded: unlike the Walking Dead, it doesn't seem like random body parts can be turned into zombies in We're Alive.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Was she torn to pieces? I thought it ended with her screaming, did the show state what actually happened to her?
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Was she torn to pieces? I thought it ended with her screaming, did the show state what actually happened to her?
    I thought it was strongly implied. I seem to recall Samantha and Datu watching someone else get torn apart in the arena. When Samantha was taken, she urged Datu not to watch, implying that she would meet the same fate. My memory is a little fuzzy, though, and I might have filled in details for my mental image that were not really presented. Perhaps someone less lazy or busy will re-listen for us.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I thought it was strongly implied.
    Me too. However, to quote Angel, "Did you see his body? Did you see him dead?" It was heavily implied, but not confirmed. "Don't look," is something that you would expect out of survivors in this scenario, but it adds another layer to the obfuscation. Not only do we not know, but the only one in the story that could have borne witness does not know either.

I'm betting on a scenario similar to Duffusmonkey's, but Zamantha recognizes Hope and laboriously tries to say her name. While distracted by Hope, someone else uses the window of opportunity to take her down.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Me too. However, to quote Angel, "Did you see his body? Did you see him dead?" It was heavily implied, but not confirmed. "Don't look," is something that you would expect out of survivors in this scenario, but it adds another layer to the obfuscation. Not only do we not know, but the only one in the story that could have borne witness does not know either.

I'm betting on a scenario similar to Duffusmonkey's, but Zamantha recognizes Hope and laboriously tries to say her name. While distracted by Hope, someone else uses the window of opportunity to take her down.
    You mean like this?....window_kill.jpg
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

The zombies liked to capture live humans to torture at the arena, but details of the torture where not described. My theory is that part of torturing them was shooting them up with genetic modifiers and steroids to make them last longer during the torture. The humans that want to live and fight back the hardest become strong enough that they turn into super zombies instead of dieing.
    What a f*cked up idea. But it would make a lot of sense, 'cause it would play well into Ink's hand to get some really asshead zombs which would make a difference ...

Datu gave Samantha the will to live before being tortured so I think she turned. At a critical fight Datu will be confronted with zombie Samantha and the shock will break him allowing the zombies to kill him.
    Maybe. Maybe not. I just happen to remember how cool R2Da2 was able to strike down a Boulder-Little-One with parts of a chair or a crowbar or shit ... I mean - after all and if shit hits the fan, R2Da2 becomes DatHulk big time! And I could imagine that in any especially desperate moment he survives against all odds.

Hope will be so shocked that she will finally nut up and kill her own zombie Mom. This will be part of KC's attempt to make Hope likable, unlike Kelly's transformation this one will fail.
    To quote a picture ... So hope would end like ... THIS:

178409-005snt_summer_glau_042.jpg

("River Tam")

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

The odds of this happening went down A LOT but maybe Datu and Samantha will become the sweet zombie couple