User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Pin Ink's Plea deal and police tape

It has been pointed out that the police tape would be in place a long long time even before the outbreak if it was associated with the arrest. But, what if it was related to the plea deal? That was breaking news at the time of the outbreak. Ink gives some vital information like how he did it, info on an Apocolyptic cult, the families, Bruce wane is really batman, whatever. Does this force someone's hand early?

I am just trying to square up some blurred lines.

we have:
    Plea deal
    "New" police tape (?)
    Transfer to a mental health facility
    A buyer for an RPG and rockets
    Outbreak
    Burt is delayed getting Lock and Loaded

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

Bill Roberts (“Ink”) was in custody when the outbreak started. I think he was convicted last May of multiple homicides and now being transferred from prison to a mental hospital. While in custody for the homicides, unless he escaped but that would have been mentioned as part of him currently being transferred, he committed some “unmentioned” crime and plead insanity to that charge. There must have been two crimes, the first he was convicted and other had insanity plea. So the police tape probably is not related to "Ink".

This is the newscast recorded on the dvr from Chapter 2 Part 3 of 3(20 minutes 54 seconds)

The plea of insanity has been accepted in the case of Bill Roberts nicknamed “Ink” after his numerous tattoos that cover him from head to toe. “Ink” was convicted of multiple homicides outside of Sana Monica last May. He is currently being transfer to a mental health facility. Doctors would confirm that he is paranoid schizophrenic.
    Fast Forward Blip Noise
    and know that the family itself was devastated
    Fast Forward Blip Noise
    He is currently being transfer to a mental health facility.
    Fast forward Blip Noise
    Breaking News Music
    We are receiving updated reports of the rioting in downtown Los Angeles. News of more riots are being reported in many metropolitan areas outside of Los Angeles, Detroit, San Diego, New York, Houston, Chicago and also Internationally on other cities such as
    Recording ends

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

My Theory:

1) Bill Roberts "Ink" murdered people experimenting on his genetic modifying drugs
    2) Ink used some of the drugs on himself before he was arrested for murder
    3) Ink was dressed in his best pinstripe suit the trial where he was convicted and was still in it when being transferred to the mental institution.
    4) The police put Ink in a bullet proof vest for his own safety during the transfer for his own safety and he is still wearing it. (remember he was not hurt when he was shot in the heart with a gun and later with an arrow)
    5) The scarred zombies in chapter one are INK's victims that the police didn't know about, the cracks in the ground allowed them to escape.

I am pretty sure about this so far, NOW comes my wild guesses

1) One of the drugs that INK gave himself and his victims gave the ability to communicate chemically like ants.
    2) When the cracks in the ground freed his victims he was able to communicate with them chemically over a long distance to get them to free him
    3) The natural disaster that caused the cracks in the ground created the zombie outbreak but all the special zombies were healthy humans that INK drugged before they turned to zombies.
    4) Ink was torturing his victims in the arena but I think he turned them into special zombies when he was done. Prediction: Samantha will be back as special zombie and kill Datu, I may cry a little when this happens.
    5) The Podcast will end with the death of Ink and the super zombies but the survivors will still live in a destroyed world full of zombies.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, skankyfish liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Well, it is dull evening here, so crazy time

Saul: that's Paul, he always dress that way... Or something like that. Was Ink wearing a suit and attacked Paul, who was also wearing a suit? Was Paul just not wearing a suit that day? Did Ink steal Paul's suit?

Did ink have a bullet proof vest on underneath the suit or is his skin hardened like the little ones

Why was Pegs so sure that It was not enough and knew that Burt had to shoot him again?

Ink liked to play with his victims. Much like Scratch did with Charlie and Pipin and Gatekeeper as did Tardust with Lizzy. It was not enough to rape her, he deliberately cut her.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Saul: that's Paul, he always dress that way... Or something like that. Was Ink wearing a suit and attacked Paul, who was also wearing a suit? Was Paul just not wearing a suit that day? Did Ink steal Paul's suit?
    Put away the foil hat. You've actually jogged my memory, and I recall wondering the same thing. I pictured the scene with Ink wearing Paul's suit and Paul lying on the floor, suitless. Do we have any evidence that Ink wore suits prior to this moment?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

That is what I was too lazy to look up before writing.

Once at the fuel depot mission wearing???
    Once with Datu description at the arena??
    Kalani's account?

But, i am pretty sure Saul describes him the epher in the suit looking at CJ's tape. Does he recognize him by the suit or by his actions?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    Fast Forward Blip Noise
    But was it a fast forward? Could there have been rewinds as Lizzy was searching for the right spot in the recording? Are we possibly listening to this recording out of sequence? Remember that the phrase "He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility," was said twice.

Not that I think it might matter, but a little more context is needed here... how long of a recording was on the Tivo? Was it live continuing coverage of his transfer or merely a segment in the morning news?

I hope that the characters with the pieces of this puzzle get their heads out of their butts and finally put them together. They are so close.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Once at the fuel depot mission wearing???
    Ch. 5 1/3 @ 8:00 No description other than Lizzy saying "Something's different about that one."

Once with Datu description at the arena??
    Ch. 10 2/3 @ 22:15 Datu says, "Looks like there's one in the center. His skin is all... weird looking." No other description.

So no confirmation there, BUT

But, i am pretty sure Saul describes him the epher in the suit looking at CJ's tape. Does he recognize him by the suit or by his actions?
    When Saul says freaky effer in the suit, it surprises and jogs CJ's memory. (Ch. 27 1/3 @ 11:27) She then goes to her files to get a hard copy picture she pulled from the video feed. Also:
    Ch. 27 2/3 @ 21:38 CJ states "...and the video of that man-thing in the suit I showed you coming in the front door."

Confirmed: TOWTM wearing a suit at the fall of Dunbar, before his appearance at The Tower.
    Likes skankyfish, scbubba, Duffusmonkey liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

BLAM!

2) When the cracks in the ground freed his victims he was able to communicate with them chemically over a long distance to get them to free him

Confirmation that zombies Freed Ink, The damage to the truck implied special zombies, no mention of chemical communication, yet..
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    BLAM!

Confirmation that zombies Freed Ink, The damage to the truck implied special zombies, no mention of chemical communication, yet..
    The description of the van does imply something different than normal biters (if I heard it right). The biters that Michael and Saul saw on the freeway in Ch 1-1 didn't do anything other than smash windows and, I think, open a car door (vs ripping it off the car).

I wonder if there might have already been some plan in place to spring Ink during the transfer and ZDay changed things up a little. Maybe in exchange for jailhouse tats and supplies, Ink juiced a bunch of people with his special cocktail. Not knowing that ZDay was happening, Ink expected his beefed up "super soldiers" to overpower the transfer guards, etc. But when the juiced guys turned, they turned "special" and got more super than expected....

That's a stream of conscious that assumes Ink didn't have anything to do with Zday itself, just the special biters that showed up afterwards.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I think that Ink and Z-Day just happened on the same day. For it to be planned is rough for me. I am not keen on the Chemical Ant theroy. I think it is more Alpha Wolf thing. Some people are just leaders by nature. Even if your natural Leader area is nuts people. I think he just controls them like that. Force of Personality. The Z's seem to be able to tell if you are one of them or not. My guess is that he is just Alpha Wolf. Killing the ones that are not following him.

Burts rockets may not be connected. If you remeber he said he had a lot of legal stuff and, as he put it, "Not so Legal Stuff". The claymores being another thing. Seems he just a bunch of stuff. I could be wrong though. I just am not a fan of "Big Brother Knew it was coming!" I could be 100% wrong though.

It is possible that people planned to spring ole Bill Roberts. They did say that he paid the guy, but no one knew with what, to do his tats.

The whole "It just so happened to happen at the same time" fits in some ways because we don't have super zombies everywhere. Pretty much just inside LA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast