User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The rockets were in the front safe because he had a buyer ready to pick them up. So, coincidence? Maybe. Or, people knew something was going to happen.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Ah. See, I thought they were in the back safe. It is a bit odd to have rockets with a buyer this close to Z-Day. Kinda odd for teh store if it wasn't tied to it some how.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Could be a tie in that someone knew Zday was coming. More likely it tied in to the story to give credence to the Mallers having the heavy hitters to take out the Tower... So they did have a story purpose even if they aren't tied into a Zday conspiracy.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I am a little bummed that it was regular ones that freed INK, I really thought that it was going to be the first special ones that freed him.

P.S. Damn it KC! The zombies that freed Ink, did they have Scars or not????
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    You all have stated some thingsi just now came to the conclusion of. Perhaps there were two crimes. Perhaps ink did give some inmates a cocktail.

I was thinking that the reason a deal was struck might lend it self to Ink or Radon labs having some contract with the prison. Maybe they were allowed to test certain drugs on inmates on death row. Ink may have threatened to talk about this so a deal was made
    Maybe the gas from the cracks have to do with run off from radon labs chemicals being improperly disposed of.

The cells had "print outs" of drugs taped to the cell gates. That means the drugs were administered before the world went to hell and lossed power and the prison was overrun. The black ink written on the paper, probably Inks doings post Zday.

The chow hall had all the doors and windows blocked by tables and chairs, except one that had appeared knocked down. This would lend to the thought that not all of the prison was aware of what was going on in Roberts cell block.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    You all have stated some thingsi just now came to the conclusion of. Perhaps there were two crimes. Perhaps ink did give some inmates a cocktail.

I was thinking that the reason a deal was struck might lend it self to Ink or Radon labs having some contract with the prison. Maybe they were allowed to test certain drugs on inmates on death row. Ink may have threatened to talk about this so a deal was made
    Maybe the gas from the cracks have to do with run off from radon labs chemicals being improperly disposed of.

The cells had "print outs" of drugs taped to the cell gates. That means the drugs were administered before the world went to hell and lossed power and the prison was overrun. The black ink written on the paper, probably Inks doings post Zday.

The chow hall had all the doors and windows blocked by tables and chairs, except one that had appeared knocked down. This would lend to the thought that not all of the prison was aware of what was going on in Roberts cell block.
    The notes of the names of drugs was written by hand, whereas the other information about the inmate inside was printed: it was added after, and some couldn't be read as it was scribbled...

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I am a little bummed that it was regular ones that freed INK, I really thought that it was going to be the first special ones that freed him.

P.S. Damn it KC! The zombies that freed Ink, did they have Scars or not????
    Didn't Ink free himself? He kicked the doors out of the jail truck, after he had finished turning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12