User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    You want more than 1 on the daily quiz or are you talking about the weekly quiz?
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Maybe I just don't know how to use the website, but I cannot take any quiz besides the one posted for today. Is it possible to go back in time and take the quizzes I may not have been online for?

It says there are 232 total quizzes. However, the search feature yields nothing, the quizzes I've taken feature yields nothing, am I just missing how to use the site?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Maybe I just don't know how to use the website, but I cannot take any quiz besides the one posted for today. Is it possible to go back in time and take the quizzes I may not have been online for?

It says there are 232 total quizzes. However, the search feature yields nothing, the quizzes I've taken feature yields nothing, am I just missing how to use the site?
    The quizzes have an end date on them, so it's not possible to do the backdated ones unfortunately.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Check back as often as you can. We were doing a new quiz every day and then longer quizzes that would stay up for a week, but alas life has gotten in the way for the past several weeks. Gooer, Liam and scbubba have been posting some though too. I should be jumping into the mix again starting next week so there should be new quizzes up pretty much all the time.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    Check back as often as you can. We were doing a new quiz every day and then longer quizzes that would stay up for a week, but alas life has gotten in the way for the past several weeks. Gooer, Liam and scbubba have been posting some though too. I should be jumping into the mix again starting next week so there should be new quizzes up pretty much all the time.
    I really need to get my finger out and start posting a few quizzes aswell. I work full time so it gets tricky to find the time.

Mind, if I can persuade the management to start listening to the show, I may convince them to give me access to the forum on the computers at work
    Likes Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    It could be possible to re-release the old quizzes i believe, if one goes to the old quiz, i think you can edit it and change the open dates (not sure if you can, just a theory)

Edit: Just tested it, you can in fact re-open them. I tried it on a test that i created. Going to try on a test someone else made, see if it works too.

Edit 2: Just tested it again, you can open any old quiz by changing the end date of it, provided you can find the old quiz.
    Last edited by Gooer; Jan 25th, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Likes Unit, scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I punched myseld in the head for missing one.. It doesn't give me what the right answer was or am I missing some different option from a couple synapses..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12