User Tag List

Thread: Raydon Labs

Pin Raydon Labs

I think Raydon is the cause of all this. If you step back and think...ground zero is a huge clue. If they were dumping this material that was found when the zombie dropped it after being chased by Michael on this past episode; this could have been making its way into the oceans for a very long and some how found its way into the worlds water supply. Hawaii is evidence to that. I noticed all the soldiers at the end of the last episode all seemed to know the gentlemen's name on the office door where the papers where found. So in my mind im thinking that's why saul is resistant is because he has already been exposed during his military career. Raydon could have been experimenting with some sort of mind control or super soldier serum. If you think about that, then Ink comes to mind( The man in the pinned stripped suit) he was in the insane asylum and a lot government black experiments use those people who have lost there damn minds(ie CIA mind control tests using LSD in the 70s) for those experiments. Another clue is...why would the zombies go thru that much to go back unless Ink already knew what we used on him and he wants it for his own misdeeds. Please chime in

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Thanks for the comments. A lot of points but the only one i'd address right now is that mr Roberts was most likely on his way to the mental facility, or had just recently arrived. The Tivo recording reporting this had cut out, apparently in time with the start of the outbreak.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

The final line from the dvr news cast says there were many ground zeros all around the world. Leakage from Raydon Labs around the globe simultaneously turning people is very unlikely. The cities mentioned in the newscast do not share common water supplies. If Raydon labs did cause this outbreak it was on purpose, a preplanned and synchronized attack to end humanity. I could imagine an small amount of an infectious airborne agent being released on a timer in various cities. Infect a handful of people in each city and have them tell two friend and they tell two friends and so on and so on.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Petty Officer Allen View Post
    I think Raydon is the cause of all this. If you step back and think...ground zero is a huge clue. If they were dumping this material that was found when the zombie dropped it after being chased by Michael on this past episode; this could have been making its way into the oceans for a very long and some how found its way into the worlds water supply. Hawaii is evidence to that. I noticed all the soldiers at the end of the last episode all seemed to know the gentlemen's name on the office door where the papers where found. So in my mind im thinking that's why saul is resistant is because he has already been exposed during his military career. Raydon could have been experimenting with some sort of mind control or super soldier serum. If you think about that, then Ink comes to mind( The man in the pinned stripped suit) he was in the insane asylum and a lot government black experiments use those people who have lost there damn minds(ie CIA mind control tests using LSD in the 70s) for those experiments. Another clue is...why would the zombies go thru that much to go back unless Ink already knew what we used on him and he wants it for his own misdeeds. Please chime in filezilla uc browser rufus
    on his way to the mental facility, or had just recently arrived. The Tivo recording reporting this had cut out, apparently in time with the start of the outbreak.
    Last edited by horioplino; Sep 20th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Wasn't the disease like a natural cleanser? When the zombies decay they release the gas. So I always thought the exposure holes were ancient zombies decayed from the planets previous cleans. The gas pockets pressure became to much and it breached the surface.

"Lurker"

Status
    It was Raydon Labs that was leading the testing. When the outbreak happened, basically something burst and released the haze toxin, causing the initial infection.

https://hireessaywriter.onl

"Lurker"

Status
    That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Httpmarketing SEO garantie

"Lurker"

Status
    I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. visit here