User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

A few ideas on Ink and Pinstripe suit.

OK,

I know there is pretty much two groups. The ones that think that they are the same person, and those (Like Myself) that think they are different. Here is some things I think are odd this point.

We have a Zombie that can.... Read... Write....Tattoo... Speak.... and do high end genetic growth making Super Zombies.

But the Dude can barely open the Tower door. They said that he had a lot of trouble putting in the code. That just seems off. I know that in Real Life we have ppl that can do advanced math in their head, but not tie their shoes. That just seems a bit much for the story. Pin Strip (Who if I believe no one has seen up close. Always face in shadows) can do all of this and not put in a simple code? Just seems off. Really off. He was calm and reserved when Riley and Co saw him in Hospital. May sound odd, but I think that help points at them being different. I just can't wrap my head around someone that is able to plan so much and can't open a door.

If they are the same person then maybe Bill Roberts multiple personalities ties into it. The Arena was a hell hole. It was hell on Earth. They had piles of bodies and even a ring to do who knows what in (They only said play with food). The one with the Markings was said to be there. It was like the nest of a tribe of animals.

The Hospital was another matter. Yes it was rough, but not in the same way. It was more structured. Instead of an animal we saw Pin Strip as a calm thinking person. Not the rulers of a Tribe of Barbarians, but as a scientist almost. Could be that the two places just was how he kept his issues seperate.

I still think they are seperate, but if they are not then I think his mental issues is the key of why it is so odd.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, the little ones got bigger and then bigger again. Could Ink get smarter? The brain has amazing healing capabilities. I have no practical experience with it, but people learn to walk again, right? I have heard that people have relearned to speak. Could be one, could be two, but it is possible one got better.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I've been hanging on to this one for a while now. I'll just drop it here.

http://www.psychol.ucl.ac.uk/sophie....lecture_5.html

little "light" reading..haha
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later

I like what you're suggesting...

I have been thinking that there is some personality left in the Zombies if their human cognitive functioning was high.
    they return to familiar places because of this. The Arena may have been a refuge for either Randy or Ink/Roberts, or both!!

We don't KNOW how the numbered "little ones" are made/modified. Neither the means, nor by whom. To suggest that Randy or Ink/Roberts is behind it is speculation. (though I think they are somehow involved.)
    We have heard some of them speak. (but do we know which ones?)
    We know that they can recognize objects and places, but reading/comprehension is a stretch. (Randy walking with a particular bag does not suggest to me that he read the back and chose it, just that it was familiar.)

When Michael recognized Randy at the Tower, when Randy was walking off with Tanya, Randy was walking with some zombies that were burned. My thinking is that these regulars were from the Arena, since the arena had by then been destroyed by the Mallers/Eastern Bay Residents.
    After the Arena was destroyed the zombies flocked to the hospital. If memories still serve the "smart ones" these locations may have had significance.
    Randy may have been the point man for the Arena group. And Ink was holed up at the hospital/psychiatric ward. (The one Riley shot at had a "disfigured hand", and Burt shot Pin Stripe in the hand after he gained access at the Tower)