User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I also hope to see her overcome her fear of heights. I just hope she can do it before it cost someone else something dear, like their life...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I thought it was Pegs who had the fear of heights?
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nope, Riley jumping rooftop to rooftop on the way to the Arena. Riley at the fire truck. Riley in the hospital escape

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Yeah, i think that despite maybe having had any fear of heights she still did those things. Her fear is not debilitating, just slows her up a bit, imho. Id think if any fear of heights remained it was with Pegs. She was not going to jump onto the humvee as Riley did. Riley to Pegs: "come on, its only like 7 feet!". Then again pegs was able to jump down within the elevator shaft. I think everyone by now knows how to look past their fears and do the things they need to do when needed.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Nov 11th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Likes Unit, Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Nah, even when her own try and take her out Scratch always gets out of it (Durai for example)

I do think Lizzy will be involved. I have a theory. The mallers knew about CJ's setup to an extent, one of them have a piece of paper with the address of one of her food stashes, but they hadn't raided it yet. They knew about the first tower, that is why they sent Kalani in. Perhaps Scratch has now learned about the location of Dunbar by spotting our friends going in and out. She knows about Lizzy and when she is due. Perhaps she is going to try and kidnap the baby as the kid she never had. Or maybe as one last attempt to use the baby as a bargaining chip to trade for Pegs.

To make the story more exciting, maybe it is when Saul and Tanya take off to figure out what is going on at ground zero so Lizzy is rocking it solo. Just when Scratch is about to get away with the baby up rolls Burt and Riley to save the day and put down Scratch once and for all. Riley cares a lot about Lizzy too. Burt still feels responsible for letting her leave the tower. Everyone gets some added closure for their different story lines in more ways than one.

Could be exciting stuff

all of this^.... awesome. great analysis!
    that tiny glimmer of humanity that we saw in Scratch was during the ultrasound. it provided a window into her past, bitterness, and vengeful nature. we also saw how quickly she snapped back into 'crazy'.
    Likes Unit liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12