User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Where are Burt and Riley???

Seriously where are they? I need to hear some burt to make my day!? Hope to hear them on chapter 40!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I'm willing to bet we do. My guess is that is how we start ch.40.

I'm anxious to find out too. I have a couple thoughts but it would all just be stabs in the dark. Hey maybe that would be a good title for Ch40... "A Stab in the Dark"
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Hey maybe that would be a good title for Ch40... "A Stab in the Dark"
    It would be if the episode contained a Scratch scene.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    I'm hoping that an update of Burt and Riley has some kind of interaction with Scratch. Especially after this long.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    It would be if the episode contained a Scratch scene.
    Nonono! Then it would have been "A Stab in the Back"

But yeah, I kinda hope to hear something new about those two as well... It'll probably be the end of Burt though, but what ever! I'm still sure he'll die... Along with Saul, and others I can't remember right now, too tired.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    If I were putting money down on it my bet is this... Burt does not get to kill Scratch, but he does get to sacrifice himself to ensure her elimination. I think Burt is still going to come out like a hero. Like the soldier who jumps on a grenade to save his unit, Burt is going to do something that gets himself killed but will save the others and give Riley the opening she needs to take Scratch out with an arrow to the dome or something. Riley makes the kill but it never would be possible without Burt. That is my guess anyway.
    Likes Merlin1274, skankyfish liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I going to said that Scratch is already dying and was betrayal by the Maller when they left. She will ask the two to pass a message to Lizzy.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Nah, even when her own try and take her out Scratch always gets out of it (Durai for example)

I do think Lizzy will be involved. I have a theory. The mallers knew about CJ's setup to an extent, one of them have a piece of paper with the address of one of her food stashes, but they hadn't raided it yet. They knew about the first tower, that is why they sent Kalani in. Perhaps Scratch has now learned about the location of Dunbar by spotting our friends going in and out. She knows about Lizzy and when she is due. Perhaps she is going to try and kidnap the baby as the kid she never had. Or maybe as one last attempt to use the baby as a bargaining chip to trade for Pegs.

To make the story more exciting, maybe it is when Saul and Tanya take off to figure out what is going on at ground zero so Lizzy is rocking it solo. Just when Scratch is about to get away with the baby up rolls Burt and Riley to save the day and put down Scratch once and for all. Riley cares a lot about Lizzy too. Burt still feels responsible for letting her leave the tower. Everyone gets some added closure for their different story lines in more ways than one.

Could be exciting stuff

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    What if scratch turned and she eats riley and burt shoots her and that's how she dies... But I know that's not happening though too easy

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    KC is capable of anything. I think we've made enough mention of Riley being a pro archer but haven't seen too much dramatic use of that skill. Yeah a little in the Arena but I think we still haven't seen where that skill truly has its payoff. Also Burt specifically mentions as they are driving away from the Colony that it should be easy to find her a new bow. I think that is hinting to an upcoming event. Maybe she gets to take down Randy or Ink instead with her bow but since they are on the Scratch hunt I think that is what is being foreshadowed.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast