User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I know this isn't the Reptrivia thread but just a reminder for everyone, there is a new daily quiz and weekly quiz that started today. Go check them out and see how good your 'We're Alive' knowledge really is

Get a Rep from me if you can pull 100% on the weekly quiz!!!
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Oh good gravy.....

I also hope not,of course...but that's the fun of this story. One COULD easily skew the way one interprets it and it would fit that line of thinking. Once we start introducing any sort of psychosis in any of our major characters, the question of what's real and what isn't is among the first to be asked(or should be)...
    Well, that sure would be a Sucker Punch....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    my initial thought is that as far as I know most bacteria(??) can be killed off much more easily than a virus. They are a different animal and can be killed off by an anti-bacterial..generally.
    True, but what about supergerms, like MRSA? I can confirm from personal experience (photos available for the morbidly curious) that the drugs Tanya gave Saul (vancomycin and clindamycin) are used to treat MRSA, which is resistant to most antibiotics. Some strains may be resistant to all of them. Of possible relevance to a certain location in the story is the fact that MRSA is a germ that originated in hospitals.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031