User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wnd #62

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Vaccines are a better explanation of a drug company's involvement. World wide vaccinations coupled with mysterious z-gases.....

But, then again. I doubt that KC would give any fuel to the anti-vaccine movement.
    Vaccinate your children. Don't be one of those people. They're just 100% wrong. It's not an opinion.

It's amazing how we can move backwards logically in this world any more, but it happens because people are gullible...

LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I fell asleep when the chemical talk started. Probably not my favourite chapter, but it was still good. Fuck you, Kc. I mean thank you. I always get the two confused.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Vaccinate your children. Don't be one of those people. They're just 100% wrong. It's not an opinion.

It's amazing how we can move backwards logically in this world any more, but it happens because people are gullible...

LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!!!
    I Think. I Touched. A Nerve.
    In all seriousness, Yes. Vaccinate your kids folks. Screw that mommy instinct baloney.

Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    The vaccine debate, like most hopeless dichotomies, is a red herring. There is a real upswing in autism--not because there are more people, but the percentages are increasing. Maybe if the scientific community is annoyed enough at the uppity non-scientist types they'll find a real reason for it just to shut them up.

I decided to vaccine but I did a careful review of the literature. Medicine is as capable of lazy or bad science as anyone else.

My daughter reacted more and more with each vaccine and our pediatrician put off her last dose for a bit. It's important to examine all your important decisions carefully and not just knee jerk. Much better than rigid yes/no thinking.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    You were talking about how Burt noticed the Raydon lab worker in Chapter 3 (3 of 3). I have been listening to the entire story again and in Chapter 2 (3 of 3 20:40) Lizzie finds the TiVo with the coverage of the of the start of the attacks. Before the coverage of the attacks begins the news story is of a prisoner "Bill Roberts" known as "Ink" being taken to prison. He has "head to toe tattoos" and the "family is devastated". Could that be the man in the pin stripe suit? Could the "family" be Scratch's family?
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PacificChick View Post
    You were talking about how Burt noticed the Raydon lab worker in Chapter 3 (3 of 3). I have been listening to the entire story again and in Chapter 2 (3 of 3 20:40) Lizzie finds the TiVo with the coverage of the of the start of the attacks. Before the coverage of the attacks begins the news story is of a prisoner "Bill Roberts" known as "Ink" being taken to prison. He has "head to toe tattoos" and the "family is devastated". Could that be the man in the pin stripe suit? Could the "family" be Scratch's family?
    I agree with everything except the Scratch connection. Angel would have reacted.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by PacificChick View Post
    Well, as far as the family thing goes, the story's writer, KC, has pretty much squashed that notion...

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by icyazngel View Post
    I'm currently relistening to the entire series... Did anyone notice in Ch. 2-3 while Lizzy was fast-forwarding through the news broadcast on Bill Roberts, there was a brief snippet when the newscaster says, "...the family itself was devastated." Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family? Note that those in the room with Lizzy were Riley, Michael, Pegs and Datu.

No. Not the same. I'll comment on that one

But the Ink, The Man in the pinstripe suite, the one with the markings connect seems to be a popularly held idea.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Haven't most of us kinda agreed about Ink and Pinstribes being the same guy? New question is if Ink and Dr. Roberts are the same guy as well... Which I'm starting to doubt that. I like the idea of Ink being the son of that doc... Though that would just make him even more like Mal'akh from Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol", but well.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Haven't most of us kinda agreed about Ink and Pinstribes being the same guy? New question is if Ink and Dr. Roberts are the same guy as well... Which I'm starting to doubt that. I like the idea of Ink being the son of that doc... Though that would just make him even more like Mal'akh from Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol", but well.
    The characters in the show definitely seem to believe that Ink/Pinstripes/TOWTM/Freaky F'er in the suit are all the same guy. From a listeners perspective, there are some with doubts that they are all one and the same. I'm one of the guys with doubts....

I'm also in for William I. being the daddy of Bill "Ink" in the Roberts clan.

These two ideas may or may not have a connection....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I agree with everything except the Scratch connection. Angel would have reacted.
    I believe Angel wasn't there when looking at the tv. Just Micheal, Lizzy, Riley, and Pegs.

Odd thing, I always thought "the family was deviatated" reference Ink's victim's family. I never thought about it being his own family.

Also, I think (could be wrong) KC said at some point that "the family" referenced in the TV isn't scratch/Angel family.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast