User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wnd #62

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Wnd #62

Funniest episode so far. I'm still listening to it too.
    The Cylon-Babylon Five bit that you guys did was as funny as anything The Fort Irwin Kings of Comedy could muster. Sci-Fi geeks everywhere are wetting their pants.

Just want to point out Keratin 18 - β-Carotene (Beta Carotene). Nerds are crapping their pants.

I, however, think Nikvoodoo is onto something but may have not realized it though. It involves the diseaZe being a combination of what comes out of the ground and whatever vaccines people my have taken. This could be a piece in the puzzle to solve why animals are not infected. What does a pharmaceutical company have to do with a geological outbreak? Vaccines are a better explanation of a drug company's involvement. World wide vaccinations coupled with mysterious z-gases.....

But, then again. I doubt that KC would give any fuel to the anti-vaccine movement.
    Likes Unit, zombie Danny, scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I get the BSG reference, Witch Doctor. Still listening...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

That's kind of the point I was getting at witch doctor. I don't like the idea of umbrella in the story. Raydon could have been working on an anti cancer type treatment and accidentally unleashed z day with whatever gas is coming out at GZ.

I hang my hat on many theories. I'm currently a fan of this one and I'll stick to it until Kc proves me wrong or a better theory woos me away. I'm fickle like that.
    Likes Unit, Witch_Doctor, Grognaurd liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Victor sees the bushy hair / beard dude was the first to follow Pete and Glenn back to the colony "... And he brought friends". He is described as having a single mark/tattoo. Different dude? New marking? Just not mentioned before?

Wnd 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

Hyper-Keratin

My guess is the zombies are hardened by a hyper production of Keratin in skin and bones. Great for deflecting bullets...
    But, I go off the rails by linking it to eye color. Ooops To paraphrase KC, paraphrasing Jesse pinkman
    "yea, science bitches!"

Oh, pinstripe is the new black. We used to fear the men in black. Now, it is the men in the pinstripe suit. Paul always dressed that way, and, what, about ten people have him dead at our feet?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I still don't get why everyone thinks Ink and Randy are enemies, just because we never see them holding hands. They appear separately, so what? There's a ton of reasons for that. Just think of it from an hypotetical Z secretly watching the humans: "mmmmh, I never see the chick planting potatoes close to the black dude with the pregnant wife... they must be enemies, then!"
    They may just be acting like Michael and CJ: they do follow different paths and might have different priorities, but ultimately they are cooperating for the human side's sake.
    Likes Unit, Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I, once again disagree with everything said on this podcast....

except the bit about carrots, that seems legit.
    Likes Kc liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

Oh, pinstripe is the new black. We used to fear the men in black. Now, it is the men in the pinstripe suit. Paul always dressed that way, and, what, about ten people have him dead at our feet?
    This is a repeat, but I love this song. Reminds of WA. He even stand in front of apartment doors trying to get inside.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I still don't get why everyone thinks Ink and Randy are enemies, just because we never see them holding hands. They appear separately, so what? There's a ton of reasons for that. Just think of it from an hypotetical Z secretly watching the humans: "mmmmh, I never see the chick planting potatoes close to the black dude with the pregnant wife... they must be enemies, then!"
    They may just be acting like Michael and CJ: they do follow different paths and might have different priorities, but ultimately they are cooperating for the human side's sake.
    I'm at a lost over this too. I think the idea started with the Z army marching towards the hospital, speculations over why Randy snatched Tanya, them never being seen together, they're both smart, Ink is a PC while Randy is a Mac..... I remember reading in The Godfather that some of the FBI thought that Corleone Underboss, Sal Tessio, was the head of a separate family due to his intelligence and independence. He does show up at The Colony with the behemoths which are used by Pinstripes. The zombie hoards attack the Colony instead of each other, unlike the Hobbitesque Battle of the Five Armies, that I once thought might take place.

In all, there doesn't seem to be very much to show that they are working against each other, except for the speculations built on top of other speculations.
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I, once again disagree with everything said on this podcast....

except the bit about carrots, that seems legit.

Pegs' garden saves the world.
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Storm did the sleuthing and found a Potential Randy reference in 35-2. After Pete arrives back at the colony victor yells at him for leading a guy with one mark on his face, who had a beard and brown shirt. It's right at the end.

Certainly seemed Randy like to me. That's what I had been thinking about.
    Likes Unit, Storm liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast