User Tag List

Thread: Thoughts

"Lurker"

Status

Thoughts

Hello,
I would just like to put in my thoughts. Radon is actually a very dangerous and harmful gas. My school has all these radon test gas absorption cylinders everywhere. I was thinking that maybe in “We’re alive”, the radon has something to do with the huge crack that Saul and Victor found. Maybe that’s where “Suspect 0″ was turned and then caused a chain reaction(I am assuming the same for places other than the U.S.). Maybe it was just Radon labs transporting the containers that Michael found to different places and they had multiple accidents. Maybe Ink was trying to steal the virus and he was caught and arrested later. All I know is that Radon Labs, Randi, Ink, and the crack have something to do with it.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

You're definitely right, Radon is a gas... Raydon isn't, though. Nice theory, though. I'm quite sure as well that Raydon Labs and the cracks at G0 are somehow related to each other.
    Since Raydon seems to have been a pharmaceutical company or what ever Kelly says, I'm not sure how much they would have worked with Radon... But who knows?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pin

I'm very curious about the extent that Raydon Labs is involved in the outbreak. The world wide outbreak and Ground Zero seem to have a geological source, which seems out of place for a pharmaceutical company. Also, the fact that "Raydon" in Raydon Labs sounds like Radon the gas, this whole mystery gets a bit cloudy.

Perhaps Raydon Labs is not the source of the outbreak, but instead a key to, either, Ink's power and the special zombies or a cure, or what every makes L.A. so different from the zombies found elsewhere.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Yeah, the fact that Raydon and Radon are pronounced the same way might be important...
    Then Again, it also sounds like "Ray done"/"Rate/raid on"... Lots of possibilities.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm very curious about the extent that Raydon Labs is involved in the outbreak. The world wide outbreak and Ground Zero seem to have a geological source, which seems out of place for a pharmaceutical company. Also, the fact that "Raydon" in Raydon Labs sounds like Radon the gas, this whole mystery gets a bit cloudy.

Perhaps Raydon Labs is not the source of the outbreak, but instead a key to, either, Ink's power and the special zombies or a cure, or what every makes L.A. so different from the zombies found elsewhere.
    but remember that Kalani said that Hawaii had "nasty ones" on all the islands. "a little meaner than the type you got here," is a phrase he used.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I like (and subscribe to) the theory that Raydon Labs is a piece of the puzzle behind the creation (most likely by TOWTM) of the special zombies (vs the normal biters). I think TOWTM is using stuff found at Raydon to make/grow/genetically engineer the Little Ones after his less successful earlier trials (runners, jumpers, behemoths)....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    but remember that Kalani said that Hawaii had "nasty ones" on all the islands. "a little meaner than the type you got here," is a phrase he used.
    Yeah, the 'meaner nastier' zombies in Hawaii could be due the higher geological activity there compared to L.A. The hot spots mentioned by Col. Kimmet seem to be along the ring of fire or in areas with plenty of volcanoes & earth quakes. But Kalani never mentioned the behemoths, runners or jumpers. These seem to be unique to the L.A. area (as far as we know. Only a few data points; LA, Hawaii, Fort Irwin, Boulder Co. and the absence of any accounts from the Ft Irwin excursions.)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I think that Kalani's comment could possibly just be psychological: since he experienced the beginning of the outbreak in Hawaii, he could view the Hawaii biters as more fearsome than the LA ones. A person who flew from LA to Hawaii after the outbreak might make the same comment, but in reverse.