User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Oh man. I need a Super power to speed up time.. Cause its taking way too long for 12 to get here for me to listen to the next Chapter. I brought my lunch today too and I am hungry..
    haha! i'm in the same boat.
    i couldn't wait and decided to eat my lunch @ 10AM. now i have an 'excuse' to go grab something unhealthy and fill some time so i can listen to WA on a full stomach!
    Last edited by Footbutt; Oct 28th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Oh, that sad sad piano score.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

This episode was like sledge hammers at red heat in your face - so close to this:

Need to digest ...
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    My iTunes just begun downloading but I want to get out on a limb and say a preventive "KC quit trolling" just in case.
    (kidding, I love the trolling)
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Kc liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Several likely answers, a couple of new mysteries, a few insights and that sad piano score.

RIP Wendy.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Nuuuhhhhh!!!
    A Sig what now?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Very good Sci-fi writing. I really like the idea of tracking the byproducts and the results of changing as opposed to writing what the causes the change. Makes the story a bit more plausible if you are able to tell what is happening as opposed to how and why.

As for the behemoth tumors, I have an INKLING those aren't exactly tumors. Placentas?

Tanya has created a Cylon detector and uncovered the firsts of the Final Five.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I think a couple of theories wereverified, others maybe falsified. This episode is kind of an eye-opener and puts a totally new spin or momentum to the show ...

And "Datu the Ressourceful's Grease Monkey Gun of Slaughter in da House" is kind of pretty cool.

What I really like and enjoy: Datu is established as a serious as well as comic relief character on this show. And it works very well. Sweet. Sweetsweetsweet.

As for what's going on with "the rising numbers" ... This really is something very, very heavy. Although I never became a fan of "him", I kind of feel very sorry about "him" ... Anyway. Since many of us haven't listened to the episode yet, I won't spoil anymore, until this thread has significantly grown. But then I will be happy to join the theory-frail.

One last note for now: This episode has the potential of creating some Nobel Price Nominees in the WA fandom ... I am looking forward to reading some serious science shit over here ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

THIS!WAS!EPIC!!!
    But damn, I feel sorry for Saul and Tanya! And now it just seems even more likely to me that Saul's going to die. Michael did after all talk about him in past tence (Saul WAS a good soldier) back in chapter 1.

Oh, and go Datu! You just invented the poor man's 50 cal.! Make that Mata-gun worth the Work!
    I can't wait to find out what they'll find at Raydon.

BTW, anyone WHO can tell me how to spell what ever Tanya was measuring in the blood?
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Where to start with this.. Datu and his Badass Gun.. This will be an interesting build to follow.. But yea Why do they not reload ammo.. Its easy I am sure there is a crap load of places they can get powder and bullets and yes eventually they will run out.. Just like they have with their current ammo supply..

With Glenn helping him maybe it will turn out to be something really good for them.. Compressed air is a bitch. High enough and it can slice you in half.

Yea for Potatoes..

Looks like in the last 4 mths. Pegs and Michael have stepped up a notch..

So Raydon is a Pharmaceutical company. This will be interesting next chapter..

I wonder what Victor's foul up was that is causing Michael not to want him out.. Another Mystery..

Well Seems Kelly and them did know about Tonya being bit.. Which brings me to the possible sad part.. I almost got misty eyed for Saul when he was talking about the baby and Lizzy.. Maybe she can do an MRI if they can get to one and determine if they have changed internally yet. But would explain back in the old theories about them being slower turners and why Saul could breath back at ground Zero.

Saul almost recalled Raydon. I wonder if it would have made much of a difference if he did. Other then recalling Burt said they were smart..

Kelly at Dunbar.. That was not expected.. But least we may get more peeks into CJ's files.

On Happy Note. Tanya will move in to help with the delivery of the baby.

But I hope Tanya will learn they have the virus but its not changing them. Its been how many mths since she was bit and Saul was shot with the pass through bullet?
    I am not sure how this one will play out.. Their levels still are not super high yet. Maybe they will not turn but could turn others with their blood.. That would be interesting.. Like on 28 weeks later.. The wife carried the virus and was immune but could infect others.

Gonna relisten to this at home tonight while I reload some .357 Mags.
    Likes Eviebae, Litmaster, scbubba liked this post

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast