User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 39-2 Chemical Reactions

Let's get our science on people! What the hell was in those bottles??!! What the hell was Tanya testing for??!!

What the hell??!! Hell...hel....

Well just enjoy the show. Happy Monday!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

What the hell indeed! 5 more hours......
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Three hours... Right? Normally I would have said four, but since we just adjusted our clocks one hour backwards I'm kinda confused. Now I'll have to get used to new times on each forrain forum I'm reading on since I'll have to calculate post dates/times...Just to have it all change again in six months.
    And here I thought that DST was meant to save time, not spend more on figuring out time zones...
    Anyways, 39.2 is out soon... I wanna hear more about Raaandy! Or no, I'd rather no more about Raydon Labs or Ink... Ink can talk, Randy hasn't yet, therefore Ink is cooler.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yes, from now in about 3 hours ...

Will #-39-2 be about the bottles (again) or Tanya? Or will the focus change to Saul, Lizzy, Victor, Kelly and lil Henry? I mean ... Hell, infants ARE chemical reactions, aren'T they? Especially if you consider pewking, pooping, and other hilarious stuff ... !
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Two hours. America has not shifted it's clocks. It is ~9:45 local time and we normally get it a little before 12:00

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

The fellas at WA Fan Cast have me wondering about something else. Namely, do we think Saul and Victor will raid CJ's files at Dunbar and find info about Randy there? Surely she has a file on him pre-zombification and possibly also post.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    The fellas at WA Fan Cast have me wondering about something else. Namely, do we think Saul and Victor will raid CJ's files at Dunbar and find info about Randy there? Surely she has a file on him pre-zombification and possibly also post.
    There should also be info on Duncan and lots on the mallers. If we go there is also a picture of Kilani. Ink has green eyes. Samantha had green eyes and kilani's name did not match his face. We still do not know why some are taken early in the outbreak. Datu was taken as a trap. Do we know what color eyes angel had?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

In defense of Jay in part 1

People harsh on him for being a noob, but he was the one to notice the time stamp. That is good stuff. Might be a case of person in the wrong job. Driving up onto a flower box may even have been the better option. We just do not know.

Me, I want to harsh on the people that put something as mission critical as the .50 cal on something without 4wheel drive. Sure, blame the FNG!
    Likes Eviebae, Unit, Litmaster, scbubba liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Oh man. I need a Super power to speed up time.. Cause its taking way too long for 12 to get here for me to listen to the next Chapter. I brought my lunch today too and I am hungry..

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    In defense of Jay in part 1

People harsh on him for being a noob, but he was the one to notice the time stamp. That is good stuff. Might be a case of person in the wrong job. Driving up onto a flower box may even have been the better option. We just do not know.

Me, I want to harsh on the people that put something as mission critical as the .50 cal on something without 4wheel drive. Sure, blame the FNG!
    Yeah, he serves a story telling purpose too. As a new guy who doesn't know much about the mission, he provides a realistic way for the audience to learn what the main characters are doing. It makes more sense to explain the spotters to a new guy than to, say, Carl whom one could assume would have already been briefed and trained.
    Likes Eviebae, Unit, scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast