User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I completely agree...at least with the little bit of info I have. I don't have a clue what kind of tests tanyas running, I was simply following links....found that stuff fascinating as hell..

I guess the question at this point could be...is Tanya actually running a test we could/would/should recognize? Again..i have absolutely no medical background...so any guess I make is the same as anyone else..."guess's"

good work troubleshooting! We'll keep throwing stuff at the wall til something sticks!
    Does anyone else think that the machine she had Robins turn on is a mortician's aspirator? She was drawing blood rather quickly and it could explain the alarm expressed by Robins when she started to get sample #3. Of course it could be something she is using to test the blood samples.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Does anyone else think that the machine she had Robins turn on is a mortician's aspirator? She was drawing blood rather quickly and it could explain the alarm expressed by Robins when she started to get sample #3. Of course it could be something she is using to test the blood samples.
    I've been wondering about that. Perhaps we shouldn't pidgonhole ourselves into just looking at tests a doctor would do. Maybe we should think of it for what it is.

a vet
    being a doc
    in a mortuary

that opens it up a bit doesn't it?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I'm still kinda confused about Michael's little VO at the end of chapter 38. He says it'll be four months before they'd find anything... That would bring us to april 20.th-ish, not even close to where we actually are...
    Last edited by Storm; Oct 22nd, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'm still kinda confused about Michael's little VO at the end of chapter 38. He says it'll be four months before they'd find anything... That would bring us to april 20.th-ish, not even close to where we actually are...
    Yeah. Righ. Now that you mention this ... Struck me as odd as well, but I lostz track due to the many different hot topics ...

Maybe #39-1 is just kind of an interlude, and we will see another, much smaller time-jump in #39-2, or #39-3 ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Yeah. Righ. Now that you mention this ... Struck me as odd as well, but I lostz track due to the many different hot topics ...

Maybe #39-1 is just kind of an interlude, and we will see another, much smaller time-jump in #39-2, or #39-3 ...
    look at it this way..

surely Michael had to report something to CJ. knowing just how "plan a billion years in advance" she is...its likely that the time between the next meeting of mike and randy will come after researching the fuck out of raydon labs, the surrounding area/areas, any possible evidence of shrubbery, etc..actually probably the smart thing to do. those shrubs....tricky sumbitches..

(no shrubbery was harmed in the typing of this post...ficus trees however...sorry)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    or maybe Michael is just a bad timekeeper and speaks in Guestimates... in order to emphasise how long it feels since nothing happened.etc
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    So in two of the times that we have seen Randy he has grabbed a doctor and is hauling around chemicals, definitely seems like he has a higher agenda than just kill the survivors.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Has anyone considered the possibility that Randy and Tanya knew each other before Z-day, perhaps even having a romantic relationship?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    So in two of the times that we have seen Randy he has grabbed a doctor and is hauling around chemicals, definitely seems like he has a higher agenda than just kill the survivors.
    The only issue with this idea. Is how Randy would known she was the doctor? It's not like she wear a badge or a sticker that said "I'm a Doctor". The only I can think that cue him is if she was wear a lab coat.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    look at it this way..

surely Michael had to report something to CJ. knowing just how "plan a billion years in advance" she is...its likely that the time between the next meeting of mike and randy will come after researching the fuck out of raydon labs, the surrounding area/areas, any possible evidence of shrubbery, etc..actually probably the smart thing to do. those shrubs....tricky sumbitches..

(no shrubbery was harmed in the typing of this post...ficus trees however...sorry)
    It depend on the size of the shrubbery. Small and medium are easy to handle but large you need the 50cal.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast