User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering if it was 'be' or 'do' when I wrote this. Oh, the hazards of writing from memory.

Just checked, Scratch says "be"
    /Cheers! At least we know what we are talking about. I hope it is not just another

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'm sure there is something to it. I just re-listened to Chapter 35/1 to see if there is any hint that they recognize each other. Nothing. Is it just me or do the lines written for Scratch make her sound like a character from a 1950s era movie? I keep expecting her to challenge someone to a rumble.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think there was a lot more going on in that fight than first meets the eye, so to speak. CJ is the first one we observe trying to kill the zombies by bleeding them out. Scratch tries to kill CJ by bleeding her out. Scratch has CJ's defense broken and I assume some sort of control hold. She does not thrust to the torso, she goes for the femoral artery.

Also, the view of the battle we get is Most likely from Burt and I think he is holding back information. Remember, we are supposed to believe there is a zombie outbreak, Scratch has time to break Latch out if prison on the west coast, cross back to East LA and steal the RPG before Burt gets to his store. Weird.

If Burt is hiding stuff, I do not think he would write Scratch called CJ the queen and Cj called Scratch a hunter.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I couldn't see Michael joining forces with Scratch to beat back a few zeds. It would have to be an action that brought about the complete annihilation of every zombie shuffling. Moreover I can't see Scratch willingly joining forces with anyone. She's too chaotic, even though she's gettin' hammered in the groin by Victor on the reg.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    She's too chaotic, even though she's gettin' hammered in the groin by Victor on the reg.
    Nah, to quote Burt, she's got her brother for that.... Oh wait.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anavrin View Post
    Wow. Dude. That's messed up.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Wow. Dude. That's messed up.
    I know... I kind of let go of human compassion in regard to Scratch. With the stuff that she does, I don't think she deserves any sort of sympathy.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I couldn't see Michael joining forces with Scratch to beat back a few zeds. It would have to be an action that brought about the complete annihilation of every zombie shuffling. Moreover I can't see Scratch willingly joining forces with anyone. She's too chaotic, even though she's gettin' hammered in the groin by Victor on the reg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavrin View Post
    Maybe she kept an Angel Lust souvenir from her brother, using her knife.

Dang, y'all just dragged me down to y'all level. (or pulled me up to it)
    Likes Vlarken liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Jeez...what did I just read?

I'll go ahead and throw this one out there, what if we get a situation where Michael is stuck out in the field and all the other guys(puck, Robbins etc) are dead?...bumps into scratch...what would happen then?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I think there was a lot more going on in that fight than first meets the eye, so to speak. CJ is the first one we observe trying to kill the zombies by bleeding them out. Scratch tries to kill CJ by bleeding her out. Scratch has CJ's defense broken and I assume some sort of control hold. She does not thrust to the torso, she goes for the femoral artery.

Also, the view of the battle we get is Most likely from Burt and I think he is holding back information. Remember, we are supposed to believe there is a zombie outbreak, Scratch has time to break Latch out if prison on the west coast, cross back to East LA and steal the RPG before Burt gets to his store. Weird.

If Burt is hiding stuff, I do not think he would write Scratch called CJ the queen and Cj called Scratch a hunter.
    I think we might actually be getting CJ's account of the fight. There is a scene of her and the un-named-soon-to-be-dead-girl outside of the hospital and inside of it outside of Burt's earshot.

As for the RPG, when do you think they got it. One of the Mallers (Tardust?) asks her about the 'thing' they got from (gun shop? Gun store safe? Old man's store?) I'm not sure what he called it but it might be important. If it was the safe then I think it would have been well after the outbreak. I doubt Burt would have kept that in the easy-to-access regular safe, but rather the super secret inner sanctum safe that nobody had the combo to. The thing that bugs me about it is that Burt tells Micheal the he had hoped the Mallers didn't have it. This very well could mean that he already knew the the RPGs were missing and was hoping that someone other than the Mallers had them. If that's the case then they could have been missing from the start, but why in the world would Burt keep them outside the super secret safe? What do make of this?

Also, I've never really been able to tell if Angel is being a jerk or if he's hiding something when he is so adamant about not helping Burt.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast