User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

Will Scratch join Michael

I was thinking if Riley and burt dont get to scratch first, LOL I wanted to see what you guys thought of this. You think if Michael goes to kill the Zombies will he ever join Scratch, becasue she was trying to do the same that Michael is trying to do right now, but the Mallers where doing it way before Michael did, so do you think the Mallers actually have more INTELL on how to do it, and will Michael and her meet up some time in the future and join with her for that one cause?????????
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens.
    Likes alexcadtek, Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I'm of the mind that there is so much bad blood between these groups that 'the enemy of my enemy' might not be enough to get them working together. At least, that's what I hope. Also a big factor for Michael not joining up with her would be the fact that her biggest goal is to kill Pegs. How could he, in good conscience, work towards a common goal when he knows that at the end of it, she'll go right back to trying to murder her?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

OH, I hope not. It pains me as a human being to say this, but we re talking about a fictional character, so maybe it's OK. I want Scratch to get some serious comeuppance. I'm almost certain there will be a Scratch redemption event. The old villain-turned-reluctant-hero type. We've seen how we can be moved to have sympathy for her when she tells Lizzy about her rape and maiming. I think that won't be the last of Scratch's vulnerable human side that we see. Also, she made a very good point when she and Latch first visited the Tower on behalf of Durai, "Out here i would be a resume builder." She has the guts to do the dirty work.

If she does join Micheal, I only hope that after she helps saves the day that Burt or Riley or CJ or even one of Grog's crows plucks her eyes out or something while not realizing that she's on their side now. KC, don't go making evil characters likable after I've invested so much hatred for them.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Really, really, really hard to tell ...

Face Value: No chance.
    But back then, when Scratch had a huge group of minions around her and when she had the structures to rely on, she was in the position to make any decision as indepenedent as it could get. Now, with only a handful of Mallers (maybe just one???) she is in a very inferior position. She has the will to survive; and she is kind of a mastress of exploiting situations as much in her favor as possible - so, she has a very good understanding of her situation and a quite impressive intuitive skill in assessing the opponent.

So, I would say the joining of forces would be started by her (with all kind of mischievous secret agendas possible); Michael, I guess, won't start anything. And the Colonists remembering the Mallers as well as especially CJ having her special relation with Scratch won't cooperate as easily as Michael would, who - as I already said - won't start anything.
    So, no: I don't think this will happen; it is way too unlikely considering the relation between Scratch and almost any other human survivor.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    People pupu this, but Scratch etal were more worried about about what was in Dunbar than they were of the Zombie Outbreak. A zombie outbreak, Billions dead and the mallers are afraid that a prison guard or a SWAT guy might have survived at Dunbar drives their day to day operations. Something is wrong.

I do not know what it is, but there are still some major twists.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

You make a good point, Liam. Scratch sounds like an unhinged version of CJ. Micheal might be one of the few people who's not so unforgivably pissed off with Scratch to make a deal.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    People pupu this, but Scratch etal were more worried about about what was in Dunbar than they were of the Zombie Outbreak. A zombie outbreak, Billions dead and the mallers are afraid that a prison guard or a SWAT guy might have survived at Dunbar drives their day to day operations. Something is wrong.

I do not know what it is, but there are still some major twists.
    They tell Kalani that they are more worried about what they (Dunbar) could do.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    They tell Kalani that they are more worried about what they (Dunbar) could do.
    We should double check this. I think it was "be" not "do". Be is intrinsict. Do is a capability that may or may not happen.

Subtle, but important

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    We should double check this. I think it was "be" not "do". Be is intrinsict. Do is a capability that may or may not happen.

Subtle, but important
    Yeah, I was wondering if it was 'be' or 'do' when I wrote this. Oh, the hazards of writing from memory.

Just checked, Scratch says "be"

To be or not to be—William Shakespeare
    To be is to do—Aristotle
    To do is to be—Jean Paul Sartre
    Doo be doo be doo—Frank Sinatra
    Likes Storm, LiamKerrington, Grognaurd liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast