Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol

Chemical Reactions

Interesting title, possible meanings;

1. The chloroform can have negitive effects, such as death or make your origins shut down.

2. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

3. Will Lizzy get drugs while having the baby? Or will she be using olive oil for months since drugs aren't redily available. (baby mama reference).

4. Micheal and pegs suddenly actually have chemistry,

Any other possibilities anyone can think of?
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Good ones! Hadn't even begun to think about chemicals/drugs and the labor & delivery stuff...

Main thing I think of when I hear "Chemical Reactions" (other than your listed stuff) would be VIOLENT Chemical Reactions...

Things are gonna get volatile. That could mean relationships breaking apart, armed conflict (human on human and/or human on zombo), leaders/leadership styles butting heads. All kinds of opportunities for things to become combustible...

I do wonder how much Michael/Pegs relationship stuff will be in the next chapter because of the title.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Any second now Red Shirt is gonna pop up with some aroma therapy carbonite science. All of his research is about to pan out.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Any second now Red Shirt is gonna pop up with some aroma therapy carbonite science. All of his research is about to pan out.
    +1000 for some Red Shirt in this thread!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I had a couple of thoughts on this one. And it is not unlikely that the Master of Inkling (Mr Kc Wayland) that this title has a lot of double-floors and secret agendas to it ...

1) Tanya and Kelly finally analyze some working concepts of the zomb-agent and may start creating more or less usable anti-zombo-toxins or medications helping bitten guys to survive (at least a little longer) as human beings;
    2) as 1), but with a different momentum: Tanya and Kelly create some heavy drugs helping zombs to recover and to become humans again (quite unlikely though, 'cause this would be wayyyyyyyyy tooooooooo early in the season for things like this happening ...);
    3) some more Ground Zero missions, and things there have changed dramatically;
    4) ammo and explosives not thoroughly cared for may go *Booooooom*;
    5) all those social and psychological things possible between humans;
    6) the machines for providing clear water or production of food start failing (which would be quite lame, 'cause water-issues were part of the show in season #1 already);
    7) ...

So, let's keep roling about the possible meaning of this title!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    I hate to say it but maybe victor starts to show some reactions to being exposed so badly to the air at ground zero. I think its a long shot, due to it being so long since it happened, but I'm not gonna totally rule it out. Also maybe we see some radioactive zombs from the boulder nuke!

As cool as it would be to see Tanya come up with some kind of chemical weapon against zombies or a cure, I don't see it happening. I mean she's a vet, not a chemical engineer. She would know about medicines and chemicals and stuff yes, but how to use them, not how to create them. Maybe she tries to make something and it goes wrong?

But the number one thing I see happening is more ground zero stuff. That's definitely the first thing I immediately jumped to when I first heard chemical reactions.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Im kinda looking at this like "chemical" is not the word we should be latching hold of. Im thinking more oil and water, layered shots, cement formulas, hell....the best example of what im talking about...homemade mayonnaise...picking up what im putting down...two un-alike items put together to create a new thing.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I had a couple of thoughts on this one. And it is not unlikely that the Master of Inkling (Mr Kc Wayland) that this title has a lot of double-floors and secret agendas to it ...

1) Tanya and Kelly finally analyze some working concepts of the zomb-agent and may start creating more or less usable anti-zombo-toxins or medications helping bitten guys to survive (at least a little longer) as human beings;
    2) as 1), but with a different momentum: Tanya and Kelly create some heavy drugs helping zombs to recover and to become humans again (quite unlikely though, 'cause this would be wayyyyyyyyy tooooooooo early in the season for things like this happening ...);
    3) some more Ground Zero missions, and things there have changed dramatically;
    4) ammo and explosives not thoroughly cared for may go *Booooooom*;
    5) all those social and psychological things possible between humans;
    6) the machines for providing clear water or production of food start failing (which would be quite lame, 'cause water-issues were part of the show in season #1 already);
    7) ...

So, let's keep roling about the possible meaning of this title!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Wow, you've hashed out quite a bit already.

#4 & #6 on the list has me most intrigued, even if it doesn't turn out to be the case. One of the most chilling post apocalypse programs I've watched is a documentary series called Life After People. It chronicles the decay of man-made structures and infrastructure starting from the day the humanity disappears. According to the show's writers, there a numerous man-made and environmental disasters that can take place when machines, buildings and such go without any human maintenance. It all reminds me of the quote from Burt on top of his gun shop about Nature starting to take over. Chapter 3 Part 2(?).
    Think of packs of feral animals, unattended chemical plants, nuclear reactors.... So far in this story the only thing we've seen are the lost of utilities like water and electricity, idle vehicles like the Hummers and a few mentions of the increased rat population.

#5 Walking Dead Spoiler!!!!
    SPOILER 
    I would think that there would have been even more psychological tragedies other than Skittles. Then again, the survival rate of some people unable to cope would be high. Yet Skittles survival could attributed TO his breakdown.

#3 I find it difficult that ground zero would NOT be explored to some extent. Maybe in person, maybe in theory. Kelly is transcribing Saul's & Victor's journals and I wonder if they included their exploration of the area and their deal with CJ. Perhaps the antibiotic cocktail will come to more light when the accounts are pieced together.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Two things that do not go together are oil an water. Riley's comment about Foodstuff also applies to fuel.

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...torage_ADF.pdf

There are additives to help, but it's only a matter of time till their hoofing it.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Im with art here. Dam,...im with grog here.

KC likes to keep the show fairly realistic. it say after a year we should start to see some fuel degradation. Things completely unable to run? Maybe, maybe not...but that would certainly be enough of a curveball to hamper our good guys and their search. Also would give datu and glenn(maybe) a side project converting diesel engines to run on vegetable oil.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast