User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmdavis333 View Post
    I respect Peggs for her growth and contributions (mediocre as they may be) to the group, and as a character she's ok, however when she starts whining and crying, and begging for help that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. In the first episode, first iritiated me when she was whining about jumping off the roof. She's lucky that I wasn't Micheal otherwise her *** would still be up there.
    Then she started voicing the web design comercial and that was shear torture "Oh Micheal please help....." *BOOM* headshot!
    Thankfully with her character growing the further into the series, she's leaving alot of the whining behind.
    Yeah I guess you have a point there. Elisa Eliot is such an incredibly nice person that I guess I grew to like her character AFTER meeting her lol.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdavis333 View Post
    In the first episode, first iritiated me when she was whining about jumping off the roof. She's lucky that I wasn't Micheal otherwise her *** would still be up there
    No joke! I was yelling my phone for him to leave her there.

I can't stand the character. She's beyond annoying, selfish, whiny and straight out childish. Her character hasn't displayed a single moment of redemption and frankly it's too late. Wanted her character to get killed before Lizzy (dislike that character also).
    Likes Ginja liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I grew to like Pegs; but her finding someone else so fast in Colorado really made me sad. Now, is Michael just a backup? Wish she made it up or that other guy was a rebound ... Seems to have cheapened their relationship. Wish that part was omitted. True love anyone? Nope - not for Michael, CJ, and now Saul. Wish Pegs died instead of Lizzy - unless they can fix this before the end. Maybe Michael and CJ could fall in love, or somehow Pegs and Michael can truly connect.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Yeah, Pegs really got on my nerves. I was really hoping that Michael would not get back with her once they were all at the Colony. I mean, she couldn't have at least written him back to let him know that she had moved on?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kcriley View Post
    Yeah, Pegs really got on my nerves. I was really hoping that Michael would not get back with her once they were all at the Colony. I mean, she couldn't have at least written him back to let him know that she had moved on?
    Thats how i feel. She spent like 2 seasons fawning over the guy, then just throws him away. Stopped caring about her at that point.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredOverdrive100 Experience Points
    Clingy, check! Annoying, check! Irritatingly sickly sweet, check!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234