User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    ^
    Agee to disagree, because I still think she needs to step it up. she has been around fighting for survival and she still wants to have morales, In my point of view, first live to have morales. then you can decide what you want to do when you dont have zombies wanting to kill you, and people trying to take your stuff and make you there slave. I agree she has been changed, but because she has been put in situations, not because she adapted her self. but thats just my point of view, but thanks for your point of view. I think im going to listen to WA again from season 1 just to double check on my thoughts. LOL thanks

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Alright, I shall agree to disagree.

"Lurker"

Status
    She is going through a change i guess.,

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    I think she has grown a lot i mean she gets on my nerves a lot and she drives me mad. but she has grown a lot and has stepped up a lot from when they first found her on the rooftop. i find that its good to have a person like her it gives the show a little bit more of depth and reality.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Meh. I have no beef with Pegs. The fact that Michael is an emotional cripple isn't her fault. Besides, I save my ire for CJ.
    Likes Robzombie liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I hope she's the one to kill Scratch - then she'll have collected the pair
    Likes TacticalJHP, hastalatata liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I think Pegs represents that "Normal" person in the End of the World story. Most people do not have awesome skills that translate into Survival skills. Also that, regardless of how tough people act/say, most people would have a hard time to adapt. It is easy to say "Shiiit. I would shot that mofo in the head and do a kung pow kick to a zombies head while eating catfood to live!" and really doing it. Most people would lock up and piss themselves when they got into real issues. Most would also have a tough time changing. Using a gun is admitting that the world has changed. People try very very hard to keep life steady. People do small things, try new food, go on vacations, try things while on vacations, but most people do not make major changes well. They kick and scream and wait until the have no choice. Just liks Pegs with the Gun.

In the story Pegs represents the innocence we all have. Regardless of if we admit it or not. That is her role in the story. She is the "Normal" person. Her changing really is what a normal person would so in this situation. She has gone from a person with no real skills or worth... to being very useful. She flew the Helicopter and saved people. She is making the colony's food sourse work. Michael is relying on her (Talking to CJ) now in some areas.

I don't think people give Pegs enough credit. People focus on the wrong things. Yes. She left Michael and went to Baulder where it was "Safe". That was a HUGE deal. It said she was making choices on her own. We may not agree with it, but she was willing to do what she thought was best. She didn't rely on anyone else. She stood up for herself. She traveled to help Michael find help (The Colony) when almost no one would.

I hated her at the begining, but her growth is a awesome thing. People latch on to characters like Burt because they are what they wish they were, or how they wish they would act. People hate Pegs because at the end of the day most of us would be her.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Seemingly innocent Pegs was the one who said to shoot ink again, because it was not enough. Pegs wrote "the Guardians" in her journal in season 1. She tells Riley, something like so, your going to steal THAT from me, too. When she catches Riley hugging Michael. I find that very disturbing. She echoes the term Colony and the name Marcus almost as if she is familiar with them in season 2.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I mean Innocence not in "I am a saint" but in that last bit of Humanity and normal we have in us. It is very normal for people to get dramatic and irrational. Look at your Facebook news stream. I know mine has me roll my eyes at people daily. She has her issues. We all do. My point was that she is the stand in for the normal person. Yes, she said to shoot Ink again b/c it wasn't enough. That is what a scared person does. Yes she got upset with Pegs, because normal people get Dramatic.

Not saying others do not fit similar roles, but she is the most worthless. Just like most of us would be.

She is the Dramatic Florest that is a klutz, annoying, and irrational. Change Florest to "Wal-Mart Manager" or "Game Store Employee" or "Graphic Designer" and that is you. That is my point. Not that she is an angel that can do no wrong, but the most normal out the group.

Michael- Army Soilder
    Angel- Army Officer
    Burt- Weapon Store Owner/ Compition Shooter
    Riely- Cook/Bow Expert (Also in great shape. That matters)
    Datu- Handy Man/General Repairman (We all know how great that is working)
    CJ- Expert Crazy Planner/Blade Master
    Tanya- Medic
    Saul- Soilder/Medic

Pegs- Florest...Thats pretty much it. Florest. No other skills (Until a year later at The Colony. So a Large established Colony)

"Lurker"

Status
    In the beginning I thought that Pegs would be the traitor. I assumed anyone with that many screws up was working for the other side.
    1. The sign - I didnt think it was a good idea only because you can't take in the whole world.
    2. Dropping the flower pot - Accident or Not <side eyes>
    3. Well I know different now but it seemed like they were looking for a mole before Kalani came and I wanted it to be her, this is how she should have broken Michaels heart. And real talk she seems to still be a means of convenience for him. He just wants to get laid.

So I didn't like her character in the beginning, she still irks but there are enough characters now that I don't have to worry about her drama. I also believe her story line from Florist to Farmer is a stretch, but I am not surprised because the people at 1800fl0wers cant get it right either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast