User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

who doesnt like peggs

I dont know why but pegs is just getting on my nerves she really doesnt bring nothing to the table, Is it me or am I just looking at her character the wrong way? I mean yes she can grow food but I just dont know, the way she let go of michael so quick and moved on and she left him in a heart beat, I think she just looks out for her self in a diffrent way. what do you guys think?

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    She can grow food, she can fly, and make signs. Have to think about how fast the time in the story actually goes though too, they've known each other for less then a year. They really don't owe anything to anyone, they have to survive first before worrying about a relationship.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Pegs is able to put a smile on a many listeners of We're alive by distracting Michael from telling how he broke his arm. And yes, there is some irony hidden in this last sentence. However, I like her just because she is sometimes annoying. She is a true genuine character.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Pegs is able to put a smile on a many listeners of We're alive by distracting Michael from telling how he broke his arm. And yes, there is some irony hidden in this last sentence. However, I like her just because she is sometimes annoying. She is a true genuine character.
    That really made me angry i was like yay we will learn about how he broke his arm but nope not today.
    Likes clayeuts liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: ashe2ashe
    She kind of gets to me too a little bit.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    how do I update

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Pegs is ok by me.. I am not happy how she initially let Michael down but she tried to make up for it..
    But she has come along way since they first found her and Riley on the roof top.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I love Pegs, that is all. Hers and Michael's interactions remind me of how I am with this girl whom I'm friends with. I remember making a big list of Pegs' virtues on another thread about her, so I won't do that here, but she's awesome.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    still dont know, I think she is clingy. they need to make her step it up a little like Riley, lizzie, kelly, and Tanya. I hope they make her a little tougher. Maybe if somebody messes with her crops she will get all GANGSTA!
    Likes cakes360 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    ^Not tough? In my opinion, she's one of the characters who has been most changed and toughened by all that's happened. In the beginning she was unwilling to even fire a gun, because of both personal morality and fear, but by the end of Season 1 she had killed a person in defence of someone whom she cares for. That must have taken such remarkable bravery, it's amazing. And in Season 2, she learned to fly a military helicopter when the only flying experience she'd had before was flying small planes. However, with all the changes she's gone through, she still manages to keep her core character more or less intact, also an amazing feat, and like Michael said, "very brave in its own way" (that's not a direct quote, but it's from somewhere in the first season). Pegs is not a warrioress like Riley, that's just not who she is, but her bravery, while far more subtle, is just as remarkable.
    Likes stargazer18, Robzombie liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast