User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #60

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Latch and scratch seemed to move around pretty easily. Duncan even tells CJ they ran right by him and someone even told them to "leave her"

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: DesertEagle Steam ID: deserteagle45
    So Michael addresses this in this week's episode. He did send Kelly to work with Tonya. Wanted to throw my thoughts out there when I listened to last week's We're Not Dead, but the issue took care of itself.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    During #37 and #38 we had two things:
    a) things got wrapped up and set into a certain order;
    b) a lot of new plotlines were established which will allow some amazing storytelling with the show going on.

Four months are to be covered. What will happen next? Especially with Scratch and Tardust?

The last thing we heard about them was that they left the Colony in order to survive. But did they survive? Considering the additional plot-line with Burt and Riley it is quite certain that we will meet Scratch (and Tardust) again. But what is it they would have done during 4 months? Just surviving by scavenging from house to house, living with canned food? Or would they have tried to find other survivors in order to re-establish a cooperation with slaves and shit like what they did back in the Mall or the Colony? What would their plans look like?

And what about Skittles? The last thing we saw from him was when he helped Kalani and Angel to get rid of the Behemoth and get their car running again. After that we learned about him becoming Skittles. But ever since there was nothing at all. With the time-lapses from the flight to Irwin and Boulder over the fall of Irwin and Boulder to the reclaiming of the Colony and now the reappearance of Randy there are like 7 to 8 months in which Skittles did exactly what? Did he survive? Or is he out of the story? And if he survives, what role will he play in this story of survival?

Yeah, I know: Randy is the big cliff-hanger in #38-3. But I leave that to you to discuss.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Ohhh. Damn fine question, Liam!
    The first thing that comes to mind for me is Victor, Saul, and CJ living in LA for the 3.5 months after the Tower collapsed. No real stories of run-ins with normals or Little Ones or anything between the Tower falling and the helo landing that picked up the Little One of Mass Destruction that headed to Boulder. Now, they had a solid base of operations and a network of safe houses and such (thank you, CJ). So they did have a leg up.

But, outside of the training areas near Fort Irwin and those few days of hell in Boulder and Fort Irwin, the day of the helo in LA, and the Colony attack, we have very little reported zombie encounters for several months. Maybe there just aren't that many around LA anymore? Thanks to natural selection (or intelligent design or whatever), we are left with fewer, but way more powerful, zombies in LA. We have seen how they can bide their time and make strategic decisions (Tanya and I share a ) so it's not out of the realm of believability that they have also been in a regroup and replan phase like their human counterparts.

But none of those rascals was good enough to carry a damned journal so we're left here in the dark.......
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    But none of those rascals was good enough to carry a damned journal so we're left here in the dark.......
    Think how excellent that would be... a journal from the undead mind!.. like an after show special that KC can do alongside the origin of the yacht...

would it go something like this?

grrr hrrr *rasp* choke * grr.. *ii'm.. p-paul*.. grr choke.. *rasp. hiss.. *leave her!*.. choke. rasp.. grrr hrrr teletubbies.

or

*enter upper class british accent*
    day 72. i find myself once again turning to my eloquent and learned colleagues within our makeshift amphitheatre, discovering our newfound vision within our own seemingly inhospitable environment, giving in to our compellling nature to analyse, dictate and record our findings in our own tome that may stand the test of time. our own proverbial graffiti on the wall of life.....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    but i digress....

excellent chapter finale.. another teaser to leave us for another 2 weeks of nailbting torture to find out more about Randy and Michaels broken arm.

Riley seemed a bit reluctant to leave in the end up. and obviously not as excited as Burt was now that they're on the hunt.. I hope they succeed.. they deserve to succeed.. and Jenna mCcombie.. I luvs ya.. but i wants to see ya goin down ole Shirley style.

and poor Vic.. one of the coolest characters.. stuck being the biggest third wheel of all.. Dunbar may well turn out to be the apocolypse setting of a revamp of "My two Dads"
    Likes Merlin1274, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

So they did have a leg up.

:
    hahaha
    As long as I am in a playful mood. Pegs asks Michael about his arm, Puck burst into the room, CJ has updated your list
    Likes Storm, scbubba liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

But, outside of the training areas near Fort Irwin and those few days of hell in Boulder and Fort Irwin, the day of the helo in LA, and the Colony attack, we have very little reported zombie encounters for several months. Maybe there just aren't that many around LA anymore? Thanks to natural selection (or intelligent design or whatever), we are left with fewer, but way more powerful, zombies in LA. We have seen how they can bide their time and make strategic decisions (Tanya and I share a ) so it's not out of the realm of believability that they have also been in a regroup and replan phase like their human counterparts.
    actually there were never really a lot of zombs around ... But sure, over the time the zombs thinned out to a certain degree. And yet they were able of surrounding the Colony at the end of season #3 ...
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deserteagle View Post
    So Michael addresses this in this week's episode. He did send Kelly to work with Tonya. Wanted to throw my thoughts out there when I listened to last week's We're Not Dead, but the issue took care of itself.
    Yeah.... So I was just a little bit wrong. By a little, I mean a lottle.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 7th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Yeah, I'm cross postin' this summa beeyuch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Saul & Lizzy and Victor makes Three.
    Wow, great writing for Lizzy's part, KC.

Mars speaking: It's like Saul was wrong even for not doing anything wrong. If CJ did something wrong then Saul gets punished. it not like HE kissed CJ. It not like HE sharked CJ to expose her boobies. He didn't want to mention anything because he accurately anticipated the reaction that Lizzy has.

Venus speaking: Saul was wrong for not telling Lizzy everything up front. If he didn't trust her enough to handle those tidbits then how can she trust that he told her everything. Also, if....

Witch Doctor interrupting: "Ughhhh!!!! There is NO WAY for a guy to win this conversation EVEN though he is right! "

Saul then tries to show how ridiculous Lizzy's fears are about a CJ/Saul hook up in the WORST way possible. He brings up the the furniture store. I don't think Saul in any way meant to imply that Lizzy jumped a Maller's bones but was showing how, even though he had worries and doubts, he didn't push Lizzy into feeling guilty for hiding something. Instead, she misinterprets this as him comparing CJ attempted Booty Call to Tardust's attempted rape.
    Funny thing in this sequence was when Saul mentions CJ's kiss, he sounds like a 6 year old trying to convince his buddies that he didn't catch cooties from Becky-Sue. "She tried to kiss me but I was like, yuck, no way!"

Kelly is... Kelly, she's ok
    I guess we can put to rest any thoughts of Kelly going rogue or being a Maller/CJ spy. Michael confirms that he assigned her to help Tanya.

It's CJ or the Highway
    Wow, I just don't know if I like her or hate her anymore. Sounds a lot like a threat she dished over Burt. Yeah, yeah, it would be a threat to her control if everybody knew that Burt did what he did on his own without permission (Dang, payback's a bitch, huh, Burt.), but she convinced Micheal of her point of view by bringing up the military & AWOL. Micheal accepts this, sounds legit right? BULL!!! Big picture Mike!!!! This ain't the military and Burt's not a soldier anymore. CJ even rips up the paper to discard the evidence. Then they lie to Victor and Saul about it. Did Micheal just make his bones? Is he gonna kiss CJ's ring? We're seeing her do dishonest things to stay in power. Not that she is using her authority for personal reasons like exiling Saul & Victor for anything other than the good and well being of the Colony. I'm bringing back my assertion that the Chapter's Title has a fascist ring to it. CJ is the center of a personality cult.

Micheal & Pegs - sgeP & laehciM
    Boy, did these two trade places. Now Micheal is the pursuer who doesn't understand where he fits into the relationship and Pegs is the non-committal duty-bound jerk. OK, jerk is too hard. As much Pegs-hate that this board has, she does seem to be rather level headed. In the beginning she tried to find love during Armageddon while everyone was busy trying to survive. She didn't have a real niche or something to do so she couldn't complete all of Micheal Three Things (The Two Things plus the one other thing he could think of) so, over compensate by falling in love. Micheal, on the other hand doesn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders anymore, he has a place and he's ready to commit. From his point of view only time has passed between them. From Peg's point of view, time, another relationship, probably a loss too separates them. Kudos to Micheal for biting his tongue when responding to Peg's comment about jumping from relationship to relationship. I think if he did finish what he was about to say then it would have made matters worse, not better. Like Saul's mama told him, 'If you truly care about someone, never stop fighting for them." On that note, we find out that Saul's dad left the family. In all honesty, he was married to Tanya! Seriously, she must have gotten married with one of those Frodo Rings.
    Likes Arch_Will, Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    so yea...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHYYyeeeeeeeAAHHHH.
    KAW