User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Saul & Lizzy and Victor makes Three.
    Wow, great writing for Lizzy's part, KC.

Mars speaking: It's like Saul was wrong even for not doing anything wrong. If CJ did something wrong then Saul gets punished. it not like HE kissed CJ. It not like HE sharked CJ to expose her boobies. He didn't want to mention anything because he accurately anticipated the reaction that Lizzy has.

Venus speaking: Saul was wrong for not telling Lizzy everything up front. If he didn't trust her enough to handle those tidbits then how can she trust that he told her everything. Also, if....

Witch Doctor interrupting: "Ughhhh!!!! There is NO WAY for a guy to win this conversation EVEN though he is right! "

Saul then tries to show how ridiculous Lizzy's fears are about a CJ/Saul hook up in the WORST way possible. He brings up the the furniture store. I don't think Saul in any way meant to imply that Lizzy jumped a Maller's bones but was showing how, even though he had worries and doubts, he didn't push Lizzy into feeling guilty for hiding something. Instead, she misinterprets this as him comparing CJ attempted Booty Call to Tardust's attempted rape.
    Funny thing in this sequence was when Saul mentions CJ's kiss, he sounds like a 6 year old trying to convince his buddies that he didn't catch cooties from Becky-Sue. "She tried to kiss me but I was like, yuck, no way!"

Kelly is... Kelly, she's ok
    I guess we can put to rest any thoughts of Kelly going rogue or being a Maller/CJ spy. Michael confirms that he assigned her to help Tanya.

It's CJ or the Highway
    Wow, I just don't know if I like her or hate her anymore. Sounds a lot like a threat she dished over Burt. Yeah, yeah, it would be a threat to her control if everybody knew that Burt did what he did on his own without permission (Dang, payback's a bitch, huh, Burt.), but she convinced Micheal of her point of view by bringing up the military & AWOL. Micheal accepts this, sounds legit right? BULL!!! Big picture Mike!!!! This ain't the military and Burt's not a soldier anymore. CJ even rips up the paper to discard the evidence. Then they lie to Victor and Saul about it. Did Micheal just make his bones? Is he gonna kiss CJ's ring? We're seeing her do dishonest things to stay in power. Not that she is using her authority for personal reasons like exiling Saul & Victor for anything other than the good and well being of the Colony. I'm bringing back my assertion that the Chapter's Title has a fascist ring to it. CJ is the center of a personality cult.

Micheal & Pegs - sgeP & laehciM
    Boy, did these two trade places. Now Micheal is the pursuer who doesn't understand where he fits into the relationship and Pegs is the non-committal duty-bound jerk. OK, jerk is too hard. As much Pegs-hate that this board has, she does seem to be rather level headed. In the beginning she tried to find love during Armageddon while everyone was busy trying to survive. She didn't have a real niche or something to do so she couldn't complete all of Micheal Three Things (The Two Things plus the one other thing he could think of) so, over compensate by falling in love. Micheal, on the other hand doesn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders anymore, he has a place and he's ready to commit. From his point of view only time has passed between them. From Peg's point of view, time, another relationship, probably a loss too separates them. Kudos to Micheal for biting his tongue when responding to Peg's comment about jumping from relationship to relationship. I think if he did finish what he was about to say then it would have made matters worse, not better. Like Saul's mama told him, 'If you truly care about someone, never stop fighting for them." On that note, we find out that Saul's dad left the family. In all honesty, he was married to Tanya! Seriously, she must have gotten married with one of those Frodo Rings.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 7th, 2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    How did this show become a soap opera? And where are the zombies in season four? I know I'll probably catch flak for this, but the show has turned to utter crap. Which is all the worse because the first three seasons were so good.
    Likes Ginja liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I made the assumption that Saul was winded from lifting/dragging Lizzy's pots, pans, and baby stuff from the hummer & through the halls. Then he was really nervous about proposing to Lizzy. "Is it hot in here?"

Could be something insidious being hidden inside something harmless.... But I think a ring in this case is just a ring.
    Yeah I agree about Saul being winded not really being anything other than the obvious.

I still think Victor starting to narrate here, after Saul's journal being read last chapter, means something is going to not work out so well for Saul in the long term. But, I really, really, hope I'm wrong because Saul has been one of my favorites the whole time.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aaronarturus View Post
    How did this show become a soap opera? And where are the zombies in season four? I know I'll probably catch flak for this, but the show has turned to utter crap. Which is all the worse because the first three seasons were so good.
    Tell us how you really feel.
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm going to go ahead and say what we're all thinking.

Kc, bring Scratch back. Bring her back now. I know you had a plan, but let's face it . . . no. Bring her back. We need her to return.

Also, I really love what you've done with CJ. She's gotten super interesting. Keep it up, man.

But seriously . . . . bring Jenna back. It's time.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronarturus View Post
    Hang in there.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say what we're all thinking.

Kc, bring Scratch back. Bring her back now. I know you had a plan, but let's face it . . . no. Bring her back. We need her to return.

Also, I really love what you've done with CJ. She's gotten super interesting. Keep it up, man.

But seriously . . . . bring Jenna back. It's time.
    Hang in there-

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Hang in there-
    To the bitter end, Captain. Unless you kill her off. In which case . . . I'll probably rant about it endlessly.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Hang in there.
    Anybody else really impressed by the patience and politeness represented by those three little words? I suspect I wouldn't have been as kind in KC's shoes.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    Anybody else really impressed by the patience and politeness represented by those three little words? I suspect I wouldn't have been as kind in KC's shoes.
    Doesn't help or solve anything to alienate your fan base through confrontation. Embrace the fucks, even when none are given.
    Likes 7oddisdead liked this post

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast