User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

The Police Station

So, listening to chapter 21 mark of the Beast. Tardust is describing what a badass Bricks is. He talks about the incident at the tower where bricks defends Durai and ends up ripping the head off of one. But, then the fun starts on he relisten. Tardust:

There was this time at the police station...

Could be nothing, but we later hear of how Victor, CJ and Saul hang out at the Police station because it had a great view of the colony, right? I only listened to the second half of season 3 once. I will get there again. But, we know Victor says he and Fernando used to play hooky there. We also know victor arrived at the colony after it was fortified. Not going to say victor WAS A MALLER plant, but let's say my maller sense is tingling.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I have been wondering if the cameras have been take down or if scratch could be holdin up in there.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Good call! I know that if I was in a hardened static position, I would use recon positions outside my main zone of control to extend my situational awareness. If CJ wants to turtle like she did at Dunbar, well, Ooops, again and more power to Scratch for taking advantage of resources at hand.
    Likes thisonegirl liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    So, listening to chapter 21 mark of the Beast. Tardust is describing what a badass Bricks is. He talks about the incident at the tower where bricks defends Durai and ends up ripping the head off of one. But, then the fun starts on he relisten. Tardust:

There was this time at the police station...

Could be nothing, but we later hear of how Victor, CJ and Saul hang out at the Police station because it had a great view of the colony, right? I only listened to the second half of season 3 once. I will get there again. But, we know Victor says he and Fernando used to play hooky there. We also know victor arrived at the colony after it was fortified. Not going to say victor WAS A MALLER plant, but let's say my maller sense is tingling.
    This would certainly be intriguing but I see a couple of issues. The Mallers didn't learn about the Colony until after Micheal, Pegs and Kelly arrive and meet Victor. The Colonists were pretty adamant about the Mallers learning of the Colony's existence from Micheal's transmission. Also, If Victor were a Maller he risked being exposed when he returned to the Colony o save Lizzy and retrieve the Sat-Phone.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I am not sold on the victor as a maller either, nor am I going to accept what people say as the truth with the ease at which they can be lied to. It is easy to blame Michael even if it is wrong.

I have a good feeling the mallers had the colony in their sights even before Michaels transmission. The tower heard the colony on the radio, even before they sent Michael, Pegs and Kelly out to investigate, heck it is why they went. If the tower picked it up with their anemic surveillance, I am pretty sure Durai and his group would have detected it and sought to get someone in there.

I do not think a first strike on an unknown entity ten times the size of the tower matches Durai's style. So, I think things are more complicated than they appear.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I am not sold on the victor as a maller either, nor am I going to accept what people say as the truth with the ease at which they can be lied to. It is easy to blame Michael even if it is wrong.

I have a good feeling the mallers had the colony in their sights even before Michaels transmission. The tower heard the colony on the radio, even before they sent Michael, Pegs and Kelly out to investigate, heck it is why they went. If the tower picked it up with their anemic surveillance, I am pretty sure Durai and his group would have detected it and sought to get someone in there.

I do not think a first strike on an unknown entity ten times the size of the tower matches Durai's style. So, I think things are more complicated than they appear.
    I agree that the Mallers knew about the Colony before Michael's radio transmission. The decision to move on the Colony might have been spurred by the call, though. Once Scratch/Durai made a connection between the Tower and the Colony, however spurious, the decision to take it might have been made.

Also, I don't think Victor has a connection with the Mallers directly. IF there is a tie, it would be Family-based, but I'm not sold on Victor being part of the Family yet. I think his reaction to Angel's assassination video would have been different otherwise.

As for the Police Station itself, I feel like Scratch may end up there (if she's not there already) in an attempt to get a Pegs.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I agree that the Mallers knew about the Colony before Michael's radio transmission. The decision to move on the Colony might have been spurred by the call, though. Once Scratch/Durai made a connection between the Tower and the Colony, however spurious, the decision to take it might have been made.
    As for the Police Station itself, I feel like Scratch may end up there (if she's not there already) in an attempt to get a Pegs.
    After reading Grognaurd's reply I began to suspect the same, that the Maller's could have been able to pick up the Colony's transmissions too. The reason the Tower's scavengers found it was because they had to venture further south in order to find new supply sources.

More importantly, the Mallers seemed to have been already on the way there as soon as, if not before, Michael, Pegs & Kelly returned to the Tower. It took about a day and half to return to the Tower after transmitting the radio message. During the night they escaped, Lizzy was kicked out of the Tower. I'm assuming that she was picked up by the Mallers that day because Saul an Burt went looking for her ASAP. After finding evidence that the Mallers had her, they discovered that the Mall was abandoned. Immediately after picking up Lizzy, they attack the arena and reveal that the bulk of the group was already heading south. In Chapter 32 part 3 Scratch reveals that the Colony was discovered via radio and scouted BEFORE the group abandoned the Mall for better pastures. So, it very well could be that the Colony called their own invaders.

If there is ever a way for this info to get to the Colony then Michael could be redeemed in the Colonists' mind.

Good catch guys.

Oh, the police station where CJ, Saul & Victor scouted the Colony? I wonder if the Shelby Cobra found near by will make an appearance.
    Likes scbubba, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Posted this last week. It is my theory to unite the colony and CJ.

We have so many plot developments and everyone seems to be going their own way. We have 11 episodes to resolve most of this. We need convergence, not more divergence.

Wanton Speculation. The sane may wish to skip to next poster

CJ needs to hate the Mallers to join the crusade: The Mallers already had people in The Colony. Their first strike was to eliminate Sean by sending him into a trap and then to kill Marcus. The Mallers really did kill Sean

Michael is in a bad way with the colony. Everyone blames him for calling the Mallers. As above, the Mallers already had plans. They would have come even if he did not try to call "the nest". Recon teams from the tower had already picked up radio traffic to the south. If the tower picked up on it by accident, than the Mallers certainly would have since they were monitoring everything.

This simple twist helps to unify the survivors against the Mallers.
    This craziness works only if you are following story crafting theory. Bricks could wreck a zombie anywhere, why does KC say police station? Scratch has also mentioned she did something really nasty to Poncho. Who? Hell if I know. KC cold easily write Charlie, we know what happened to him. Instead we get some ominous foreshadowing.

Playing clue, because I like games and trying to bring order out of chaos.

Poncho turned into zombie bait at the police station to use the biters as a weapon against the colony to probe defenses and possibly even kill Sean. Not sure if his killing was the true target or collateral damage.

Sure this is way out there on a limb. But, we had something happening at the police station. We got some dude named Poncho who got a fate worse than Charlie and Tanya told Michael that the colony was hit with multiple wave attacks of zombies before he got there, but no special zombies.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    After reading Grognaurd's reply I began to suspect the same, that the Maller's could have been able to pick up the Colony's transmissions too. The reason the Tower's scavengers found it was because they had to venture further south in order to find new supply sources.

More importantly, the Mallers seemed to have been already on the way there as soon as, if not before, Michael, Pegs & Kelly returned to the Tower. It took about a day and half to return to the Tower after transmitting the radio message. During the night they escaped, Lizzy was kicked out of the Tower. I'm assuming that she was picked up by the Mallers that day because Saul an Burt went looking for her ASAP. After finding evidence that the Mallers had her, they discovered that the Mall was abandoned. Immediately after picking up Lizzy, they attack the arena and reveal that the bulk of the group was already heading south. In Chapter 32 part 3 Scratch reveals that the Colony was discovered via radio and scouted BEFORE the group abandoned the Mall for better pastures. So, it very well could be that the Colony called their own invaders.

If there is ever a way for this info to get to the Colony then Michael could be redeemed in the Colonists' mind.

Good catch guys.

Oh, the police station where CJ, Saul & Victor scouted the Colony? I wonder if the Shelby Cobra found near by will make an appearance.
    Good analysis, Doctor.

As for the Shelby, it wasn't complete when CJ & Saul found it (per CJ's remarks). I wonder how much work it needed....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

• I've always thought the police station reference was meant to show that they were looking for weapons. Double meanings & red herrings.
    • Also, that's where Victor & Fernando hung out when they played hooky. They risked exposure to the Victor who doesn't seem to recognize them. Then again, the Mallers use people to infiltrate a stronghold before attacking.
    • Poncho could have just been mentioned to show the viciousness of Scratch. Think about what happened to Carly & Simon.

This does make me wonder about someone else.
    Would GateKeeper have been Maller's inside man?
    • Did he betray Durai by trying to keep the Colony himself, thus evoking the Mallers' wrath who kept and tortured him as punishment? Maybe he took too long to tell the Mallers about the Colony. He got a bit of personal payback. Shot in the back. Bixby, though, had a knife in his neck.
    • Nobody knows his real name. He uses an alias like the Mallers.
    • Cold blooded, remorseless killer.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast