So in zombie stories, food is always one of the major subjects, where to find it, how to grow it, how to store it, we don't have enough of it, etc. So I figured why not have a thread about it?

This is the place to talk about your favorite foods, cuisines, recipes, stuff you tried for the first time recently, or what have you, as long as it pertains to food.

Personally, I love food so much I can't narrow it down to one particular food item that I cherish above all else. Pizza comes close though, due to it being a conglomeration of several different foods, as well as its flexibility in what ingredients can be added. I will, however, say that I love Asian cuisine above all else. Especially Korean. Recently I was able to visit with a distant relative of mine who is Korean, and she prepared several traditional Korean dishes for us. They were spectacular. My favorite was bulgogi, a type of Korean barbecue (absolutely hands down the best tasting barbecue I've ever had) with fried mandu (or gunmandu), basically a Korean version of pot stickers. We also had real kimchi, which I enjoyed, but wasn't too crazy about.

So...what kind of food do you guys like? Or, alternatively, what would you miss most in a zombie apocalypse