User Tag List

Thread: State of Decay

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

State of Decay

I bought this for PC. I expect things to be goofy. But, wow! The controls are soooo sloppy. It is painful, but I suck it up and carry on. The tuturial system sucks. I get user info pop up and I have no clue what they are alking about. 8 / 30. Or 5 / 12. What? Ok, keep playing. There really is no save system to fall back on. So, experimentation is really painful. Suck it up.

Return to the game and I think the save is corrupt. Things do not seem right. Soldier on. Then it hits me, the game seems to be keeping time when I am not there. It will run the system down if I do not babysit my ant farm. I have no problem with a harsh system, I am old. I was on an old Multi User Dungeon. It was persistent. It predates Mmos and it wa just text basd. The owner slapped us hard. Killed all the peasants. No one grew grain, we all died.

Not, what I am looking for in a game. I will mess around a bit more because I like some of the concepts. But, sheesh, I am not looking to be tethered to a game like that.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    i gues you bought the early acces pc version right? Its more like a beta i think, no mouse/keyboard controlls yet and probably still some bugs..
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

"Lurker"

Status
    I downloaded this from Xbox Live and was enjoying quite a bit...but then all the sudden I've completed all the missions I have available and nothing's happening. Idk if its a bug or what but I'm pretty far into the game and don't really feel like starting a new one because, I'll be honest, the beginning was a bit of a trudge to get through. So...would be a great game IMO if I could finish it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Awesome Grog!! Yeah the save system tries to make it so that you can't bring back a character if he/she dies.