Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wnd 58

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Beheometh eyes
    I wonder if we caught one in transition when they try to tag them and tracked them to the arena. Riley says "look at his muscles, they are so big." Maybe he was just a big dude in real life or maybe he was still changing.

Hot dog! I'm glad someone else caught that. The time line bugs me though. They tag the Muscle Zombie and the following day (?) encounter a behemoth at the water tower. There was one already at the arena that could be heard in the background of Kalani's journal. I wrote a time line for this on another thread but Not sure which. Anyway, i can't remember if it was indicated that any of the zombies were tracked to the water tower. We know that they went in that direction but necessarily that particular location. Then again, they could have been distracted by the excitement to notice the locators sounding off.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

nice no #58 ... That was a very good job you, BriNik (see, what I did there?), did together with your guest James!
    And yet I have to comment on the recording a small bit: at times I had some trouble hearing James very well, because he was "kind of" silent. So I humbly ask you to more thoroughly check your audio-settings with your guests in order to have all of you on more or less similar loudness-level ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

There is only so much checking we can do. In this instance, James' mic was super sensitive and was picking up BriNik (I like it!) through his headphones. In order to eliminate that, beez had to edit a lot which resulted in what you hear.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Hot dog! I'm glad someone else caught that. The time line bugs me though. They tag the Muscle Zombie and the following day (?) encounter a behemoth at the water tower. There was one already at the arena that could be heard in the background of Kalani's journal. I wrote a time line for this on another thread but Not sure which. Anyway, i can't remember if it was indicated that any of the zombies were tracked to the water tower. We know that they went in that direction but necessarily that particular location. Then again, they could have been distracted by the excitement to notice the locators sounding off.
    It's not material, but I think it was one that moved off in that direction and one tracker is used for the trap. Mr Beheometh may be smarter than an average season one biter, but not a Mensa candidate. Maybe Randy is their Datu. He says Growl Grrr (give me that!) and rips it off and returns to the arena to set the trap.

We "know" Michael Knows Randy and knows to go rescue ANgel, Riley and Datu at the arena. We also know that he uses the Hummer to get there despite all the roads in LA being pile up graveyard. My guess is he uses a combination of Sewars and those rainwater canals we saw in Terminator 2. Michael says "White Knuckling" to me that implies driving really fast mostly in a straight line. Sounds like canals, not maze navigation.

We know that there are multiple Beheomeths, I hazard a guess that they may not have all been made at the same time.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 29th, 2013 at 05:02 AM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    SWAT Armored Van

Nik did not hear back from KC in time for 58, but Nik did update the Wiki. It remains with the Colony
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Oct 2nd, 2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Typo, sigh
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey Nik,

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    There is only so much checking we can do. In this instance, James' mic was super sensitive and was picking up BriNik (I like it!) through his headphones. In order to eliminate that, beez had to edit a lot which resulted in what you hear.
    Ok, I understand. I wouldn't want to put too much (or any more) weight on your shoulders. You already put a lot of effort on your show. My suggestion was based on false assumptions; so it is kind of pointless, because I did not consider what you mention here. Thank you.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Good episode, yous guys.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by grognaurd View Post
    swat armored van

nik did not hear back from kc in time for 58, but nik did update the wiki. It remains win the colony
    great find!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yeah, just to clarify any questions, the clarity of those "quiet sections" was so reduced that they wouldn't have been legible enough to hear had I cranked the volume to peaking. Sometimes when you have a earphones too loud the mic will pick them up, when I personally record a podcast I keep the earphones at the lowest level where I can still clearly hear what people are saying. Even Britt and Nik have this problem, but it is to a minimum and cleans out easily without much degrading of the track. I'd actually EQ'd the track extensively because it was very bass and mid heavy which also contributed to the problem.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456