User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd 58

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wnd 58

After 57 episodes, you know the drill! Share thoughts. We read. You get ego boost!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Ooh Ooh me first! Thanks for letting me guest again!

I think Riley is going to go ape shit on CJ and sneak up to Dunbar. She, along with Saul, does not want to let go of Lizzy again, but also wants to kill Scratch pretty bad, so maybe Burt will go too and plan from there?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I think scratch will follow Saul, Victor, Lizzy, Puck, and Karl back to Dunbar. We hear how gridlocked everything seems to be around LA so there wouldn't be many ways to go from the Colony to Dunbar. Scratch doesn't know exactly where Dunbar is but they know it's approximate lactation so a probable route could be figured out depending on gridlocks and the area where they know it could be.

Scratch tries to get Saul and Victor to break her into the Colony and are forced to tell Lizzy they were exiled.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I'm very interested to see how Scratch works back into the story. She wants Pegs, for sure. She now knows and hates CJ but may believe CJ is toast after the way she left her. Either way, the Colony is a prime target for Scratch as long as she thinks Pegs is there.

So, will Scratch bird dog the Dunbar bound convoy out of curiosity? Or will she see it as an opportunity to penetrate the Colony defenses with so much firepower gone? I'm thinking she's focused on the Colony... but when will she strike?

And I think Saul is plotting and planning. How to get all his peeps (and the dog) out of the Colony and into his safe haven (hey, he lived for a bunch of months in Dunbar and the safe house network without any big problems). Will his plans include Michael and Co? Will they include the possibility of a double cross from CJ?

I love the way Kc is setting the stage here.... Just can't wait for the curtain to go up!
    Likes Hoff4D, Cabbage Patch, turbo liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    ...Scratch doesn't know exactly where Dunbar is but they know it's approximate lactation so a probable route could be figured out...
    Something I missed?
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

1) What will happen when Lizzy starts to understand the or learn about the situation of Saul and Victor? Will she explode and go all drama, or will she fuel the departure and do anything to keep the Colonists away?
    2) Scratch: I don't think Scratch, Tardust (, and the remaining Mallers?) will chase down Dunbar which is like 30 miles away; after the rebellion and the zombie-attack I hold it more likely that they will have found shelter in one of the outposts of the Colony. This would allow them to observe what happens at the Colony; and they could expect that no Colonist would take position in those outposts anytime soon. Also Scratch would be much closer to the Colony in order to strike at the right moment.
    3) I feel bad about Michael. He seems to be in his comfort zone to serve a purpose; and everyone near him discloses the realities. I wonder what happens when Michael learns about all those tragic events ...

Best wishes,
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Something I missed?
    Nope. The only thing Scratch might know is that "somewhere over there" could be a location, which ... But this would be the same location Kalani was sent to in the first place. He never revealed the location. And after Dunbar was overrun, Scratch had a new target - Michael's tower. That's why I have some doubt to expect Scratch in, around or near Dunbar - only accidentally.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Something I missed?
    Lol. Apparently I didn't proof read my post well enough.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    It's 12:22 AND I EXPECT MORE POSTS IN HERE.
    Likes zombie Danny, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    im scared of words.
    CJ is bossy like a bossypants lady.

I feel like victor will be smashing his nutsack on sauls drumset in the near future. before all the rest of the gang moves in and he cant.

^the above statement is not an analogy.

I like turtles
    Likes Hoff4D, clem131 liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast