i think that the maulers may have found dunbar and are living there
    it is possable that when saul and victor head back they will have to
    fight off scratch.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeboard2 View Post
    i think that the maulers may have found dunbar and are living there
    it is possable that when saul and victor head back they will have to
    fight off scratch.
    Mh. The Mallers would find Dunbar only accidentally. Don't forget: They did not know where exactly Dunbar was located; Kalani was supposed to tell them, but he was not able to do so. And after that the Mallers had two things on their mind: do something about Michael's Tower and destroy the Arena (that's what the tanker rigs were for). So now we have just a few Mallers (Scratch, Tardust, and who else???) fleeing from the Colony; would they really move like 20 or 30 miles into the North? If so, why would they searcha new place, if they still have their mall? But I think it would be more likely that the Mallers would remain near the Colony - in order to get hold of small skirmish parties, maybe even to get access back into the Colony for whatever reason ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

The problem with Dunbar is that the zombies know about it. A little one had it staked out and tried to ambush Pete and Glen. Then they followed Pete and Glen to the Colony. That wasn't by accident Ink was waiting for them. I think that Dunbar may end up being a death trap. Ink has had plenty of time to figure out how to get into Dunbar it might only take a 3 story ladder.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    The problem with Dunbar is that the zombies know about it. A little one had it staked out and tried to ambush Pete and Glen. Then they followed Pete and Glen to the Colony. That wasn't by accident Ink was waiting for them. I think that Dunbar may end up being a death trap. Ink has had plenty of time to figure out how to get into Dunbar it might only take a 3 story ladder.
    Must've slipped my attention. I thought Glenn and PEte were at a random safespot when they were tracked down. Details ... All those details!
    This, by the way, would make CJ's decision to kick Saul's and Vic's asses out of the Colony even more problematic than it already is ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

There's something hot about Scratch sleeping in CJ's bed.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    There's something hot about Scratch sleeping in CJ's bed.
    Hm, interesting.

Likes Osiris liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think Glen and Pete were at a random safehouse, BUT I think that zombies followed them from Dunbar. I bet that all of the safehouses are no longer secret
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

CJ put Glenn and Pete in a safe house. They got into trouble trying to get out of there.

That being said, there's noting in the story so far to indicate Scratch, et al, would be able to find Dunbar.

Unless..... they picked up a former 'resident' of Dunbar that was running around LA avoiding zombies... Hmmmm.

I think that might make for an interesting conversation - Scratch and Skittles. Psycho meets schizo. You get the beer and I'll get the popcorn!

Short of getting something out of Skittles, it would be a stretch that Scratch would stumble on to it.

TOWTM on the other hand....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think that might make for an interesting conversation - Scratch and Skittles. Psycho meets schizo. You get the beer and I'll get the popcorn!

Short of getting something out of Skittles, it would be a stretch that Scratch would stumble on to it.
    Exactly. Just remember how crazy Skittles reacted when the word "tower" was mentioned in front of him for the first time. No way Scratch would get anything out of him. And considering her patience's magnitude it would be more likely that she kills Skittles right before he was able to tell her anything. But since Skittles is Mr Awesome, I think he would survive the bullet anyway. And maybe that piece of metal would punch some sense into him, he would enact a new name and go all John Rambo against the Zombos ...
    ... well, more or less.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Is it possible that the Zombies are residing at Dunbar now? Their arena got tore up so where are they based now? The hospital?

While all this has been going on, I think Skittles has been negotiating with TOWTM and has become his right hand man.

1. We first encounter him coming from the direction of the arena.
    2. when the other tower was attacked, the zombies didn't touch him.
    3. He knows a lot about the different zombie types when they're in the water tower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast