User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will Michael join CJ's team or...

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • He will be on her team and be loyal to her

0 0%
  • He will be on her team - but it will not last for long

3 37.50%
  • He will put CJ rule in question

1 12.50%
  • CJ will 'sideline' him by all means necessary

0 0%
  • He will join team Vicky and Saul

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Will Michael join CJ's team or...

What will Michael do? Will he join CJ's team or will he start a rebellion against her or is something completely different about to happen?
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I dont think Micheal could start a rebellion with the colonist. If he tries with them or if he tries to lead his troops against CJ he will fail. I think Glen/Pete would have to tell the people CJ had not interest in saving them for the colonists to turn on her. I don't see Victor or Saul trying to turn the colonists against her.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I don't think Michael is all that interested in "being in charge" unless he feels like whomever is in charge is putting people in danger or causing harm. He knows he really can't drum up real support from the Colonists. His loyalty is to "his people" first and humanity in general second. So I'm saying he is with Saul & Victor unless they keep the real reaon for leaving from him and make up a very convincing story....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: rebelz08
    A threat rebellion no fighting. Some how Michael is going to find out what happen with Victor n Saul and is going to b pissed. Give an alternative motive to CJ. Vic n Saul stays or they r going to leave too. That would leave CJ with no chopper Dr nor military personnel. Michael would once again get his way n soon back to being a leader. Michael is basically has all the chips to fight with. What does Michael n his group need from CJ n the colonist? Vic m Saul knows where Dunbar is n all of the safe houses n gardens.
    Last edited by earley08; Sep 16th, 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    What will Michael do? Will he join CJ's team or will he start a rebellion against her or is something completely different about to happen?
    This really depends where Michael's loyality is. Is he more loyal with Saul, with his remaining friends from the Tower, or his military buddies?

I think he will stay in the Colony and fill "his function", as CJ has put it. He knows the odds of survival. And as of now most people he knows "well" remain in the Colony. Also he has a crew of soldiers around him who seem to follow his order. But would they follow him, if he leaves; would they allow him to leave the armless Colonists behind? When he stays, he will do, what he did during his time with Kimmet: He will follow his personal agenda as much as it is possible - especially with CJ not knowing.

Ah, well. Very good question, YABC ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

All right Michael was so ready to bring it to the zeeh's at the end of season 3, so I doubt he's going to sit around while CJ just holds up the fort, barely surviving and take orders from her. I can't see him changing that much now. Victor and Saul are being forced out and since women hold grudges (coughPegscough) pretty solidly I feel that CJ isn't going to have a change of heart. Also for Michael's military group they don't really have the need to stick around the colony especially if Michael leaves with Victor and Saul. Michael saved a lot of people once and you need to lose some and to win some. I say Michael gets the hell out of the colony and gives the bird to CJ, since she can apparently take care of herself. They need to take out the zeeh's because the colony is a really nice target right now and everyone is sitting ducks. I know for damn sure I wouldn't feel great about sitting around there. In the words of Michael, Chp 36, "Well enoughs, enough. I'm tired of being on the defense, It's time for us to go to them."

That's that, Jessica
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    ...he has a crew of soldiers around him who seem to follow his order. But would they follow him, if he leaves; would they allow him to leave the armless Colonists behind?
    Good point. I think Puck, Carl and Riley (can't forget she's a soldier too) are personally loyal to Michael, but Roberts and Muldoon just met the guy. How far do the bonds of military discipline stretch when the military, and the nation no longer exist?

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    ...When he stays, he will do, what he did during his time with Kimmet: He will follow his personal agenda as much as it is possible - especially with CJ not knowing.
    CJ isn't Colonel Kimmet. She's detail oriented, a micro-manager, she seems to crave power and control, and she holds grudges. Kimmet seemed like he was resigned to his fate, like he was only going through the motions, while CJ is a fighter. I don't think Michael would have the latitude to get away with nearly as much under CJ, and if he tries too hard I believe that CJ isn't above arranging a "Sean-type accident" for him.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    CJ isn't Colonel Kimmet. She's detail oriented, a micro-manager, she seems to crave power and control, and she holds grudges. Kimmet seemed like he was resigned to his fate, like he was only going through the motions, while CJ is a fighter. I don't think Michael would have the latitude to get away with nearly as much under CJ, and if he tries too hard I believe that CJ isn't above arranging a "Sean-type accident" for him.
    Yeah, she is very different from Kimmet. But a) she cannot have her eyes everywhere all the time, and b) Michael still has two legs to avoid her ... *evil grin*

No, seriously: CJ will keep a very tight control over everything and everyone. From Kalani's logs we know how tight things are under her rulership. And there is no reason to believe that things will be different in the Colony - especially with the minion-mentality of the average red-shirt Colonist willfully submitting to the secret lady who was the Jean d'Arc to fuel the rebellion and free the suppressed. But as soon as Michael and the soldiers stick together and keep close control over their own "functions and functioning" (I really don't like it that CJ reduces Michael to his "function" which would suit his purposes in her schemes), the military crew will also fall in line with the agenda Michael and/ or they have set - whatever this will look like. I guess the military personell will go out and hunt down zombs or make recon-missions; and there they have all the control and are out of any reasonable reach of CJ's and her minions... The best parallel for things like this one would be Michael using the KODI-experiments in order to get tissue sammples for Tanya, or Michael asking to bring in the body of #5 instead of Kimmet's niece or daughter or whatever ... If Michael stays with the Colony, he will try things to at least keep some type of control over things - and CJ won't do a thing about it, because she already said she would need him. The question here would be: how badly does she need him?

Anyway - only guesses on my side. I have nothing to support my theories. I just hope that Michael remains the person and character most of us like or are a fan of. The mere reduction of someone like him who has to just fall in line, follow orders, suit certain functions and purposes ... This is so much against his personality and my depiction of him that I look forward to have his individuality to break through on any occasion.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Man, it is a damn complex situation at the colony. I tried to understand CJ and her motives and I concur to what Nikvoodoo said on WND #57 about her motivation. Nevertheless, I am quite estonished how seamlessly the transition of power proceeded. The important point is that mostly in theory CJ is a good leader. In my opinion, there no satisfying evidence that her way of leadership is superior to Michael's or whoever. I think that this should have generated more opposition towards her. However, she seemes to have played the divide-and-conquer game quite well during the first days of her convalescence on the one hand and she knew that she would not face a united opposition on the other hand as there are many fractions amongst her possible rivals. I am just hoping that Michael releases that he is on the verge of losing the initiative again - which has led to serious problems and especially losses in the past. It does not help him to work himself in the ground at the colony while forgetting his own goals. The worst outcome would be a private little war between him and CJ.

What I am basically what to say is this: Michael get your ass up, talk to CJ in a bluntly and argumentative way about what is important to you so that you remain at the helm.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Michael already lost the initiative: CJ took over control en passant and got rid of Saul and Victor with a coup de grace, Pegs and Michael have gained distance to each other, Riley and Burt are on the loose ... There is not much going on in terms of the original Tower-crew sticking together and keeping Michael as their leader ...

As for CJ's skills: technically she is a brilliant leader. Just look at what she and the Dunbarians had achieved once upon a time ... But: on a personal or psychological or social level CJ is more frigid than a four star frige ... And that made her Dunbarians diminish over the time; the question here would be: will this erosion of "human ressources" happen with the Colonists as well?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast