User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol

The War... Something I've always wondered

Something I've always wondered regarding this conflict is if Duri knew about Kalani being told to fire out the window. I'm leaning toward him not knowing. I think scratch had been manipulating everyone the whole time, when she is "weeding out the weak" I think she was weeding out Duri supporters.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

She did say she was weeding out the weak when they sent their guys to the golf course for the Lizzy/Pegs exchange at the golf course in The Harder They Fall. I don't think Durai knew about the plan to have Kalani shoot out the window. She tells Angel that seizing the Tower was someone's else (Durai) plan. I agree, I think she is weeding out people and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if there is some connection between her and Ink/Pinstripes/TOWTM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Not sure about a connection between Scratch & TOWTM right now.

As for weeding them out, Scratch proved with Charlie outside the Mall that she's not above murder when it serves her purpose. Her comments, with Tardust, about Maller Puck (aka Sticks) being sacrificed to set off the tanker bomb also show it.

Now, was she already making designs on overthrowing Durai at this point? I don't think so. Mainly because Scratch didn't have a vendetta against Pegs yet (that occurred at the end of The War) and I believe her words at the Colony when Durai was ready to kill her was that he (Durai) was in the way of her getting Pegs (paraphrasing & summarizing here).

So, weed out - yes. Power play against Durai - not that early in the show.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Having Kalani shoot was 100% Scratch. Durai didn't want a war, he wanted to intimidate the tower into letting him in. The only reason to have Kalani shoot is to give the mallers an excuse to attack, Durai didn't need an excuse, Scratch did.

The only thing I don't understand is WHY Scratch wanted a war? Was she hoping to shoot Durai in the confusion? Was she trying to erode his power? Or was it as simple as she could not let Burt and Saul get away with defing her?
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!