User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

CJ... What was your occupation?

So I did a little searching on CJ, mainly looking for what she did pre-zombie apocalypse. There isn't much. I'm sure we might find out in the last season. The Wiki doesn't even have what she does. I have a theory on what she did for a living. What's one career, that is mainly done by women, that involves an amazing amount of talent in acquiring items, planning for every possible problem, takes charge, and won't take no for an answer? My answer is a wedding planner. Everything fits, amazing planner, acquired several supplies(guns, cars, food, safe houses), likes to take charge, and really wants things done her way, the right way. What do y'all think?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

But why the intimate knowledge of the Mallers?
    Likes Osiris liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm fairly certain she was a go-go dancer.

"Remember. It's go, go not cry, cry."
    joint-point-counter-joint

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    But why the intimate knowledge of the Mallers?
    to stay one step ahead of them? Good question.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    to stay one step ahead of them? Good question.
    Only reason I ask the question is it seems to be a deeper thing than CJ discovered a group of baddies and keeps tabs. Maybe it's Sean that tipped her off to them or maybe she was in the police/prison enforcement fields.
    Likes Jannit, scbubba, MickGinger liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I think she use to herd kindergartners. and playground monitor.
    Likes thisonegirl, MickGinger liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Only reason I ask the question is it seems to be a deeper thing than CJ discovered a group of baddies and keeps tabs. Maybe it's Sean that tipped her off to them or maybe she was in the police/prison enforcement fields.
    I could see that. I think a part of me is just expecting a job you wouldn't expect.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    My best guess is that she was a controller or officer for the Los Angeles Emergency Management Department. She may have already had several contingency plans in place for extreme civil unrest and infrastructure collapse.

A guy in my old reserve unit who's a cop told me that his squad has a zombie plan. Hell, a few other guys in the unit did too. Not that far fetched to consider when you look at it from the viewpoint of using it as a tactical thought exercise. It's fun too.

Even the CDC has stated that: "If you are ready for the Zombie Apocalypse, you are ready for anything."
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    My best guess is that she was a controller or officer for the Los Angeles Emergency Management Department. She may have already had several contingency plans in place for extreme civil unrest and infrastructure collapse.
    That's a really good guess, as I am now reminded of the Other Tower and how solidified the lower levels were, among other things.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I'm intrigued by nik's idea of CJ being involved in the prison/correctional system. I don't know much about that area of work or what the jobs entail so I can/t speak too much about it other than to say it could give her access to a lot of information.

In general, I think she's more involved with the police side of things since she had so much access to things used by officers on the street instead of in the prisons.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast