User Tag List

Thread: Riddick

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

Riddick

Has anyone else watched it. In some ways it's good, in other ways it's not. I love Pitch Black and like this and the second one but I LOVE Pitch Black.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I have not seen this one. I have enjoyed the other two and the animated one that came with the second DVD. Did you ever see the prequel? Scifi had like a bar scene with Claudia Black before they shipped out. I think. I was working swing-shifts back then and fell asleep. I have been meaning to go back and try and find it somewhere.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    I've only seen the movies, never played the games either. Do they explain the shine job on his eyes? Was he telling the truth?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Never played the games either. So, punt to others here...

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I saw the latest one, and it was a good popcorn movie. When it started, I was trying to figure out what the hell happened, but they do explain the circumstances in a flashback. I would put this movie in league with Pacific Rim in that both didn't require much thinking yet were good summer movies to just relax and watch.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I saw the latest one, and it was a good popcorn movie. When it started, I was trying to figure out what the hell happened, but they do explain the circumstances in a flashback. I would put this movie in league with Pacific Rim in that both didn't require much thinking yet were good summer movies to just relax and watch.
    I loved Pacific Rim because I love anime. It had a lot of the beats and problems with logic that anime has and I took it with that grain of salt. Plus, MF SWORD!!!! I almost 'sploded!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I loved Pacific Rim because I love anime. It had a lot of the beats and problems with logic that anime has and I took it with that grain of salt. Plus, MF SWORD!!!! I almost 'sploded!
    Don't get me wrong; I really liked both movies. Pacific Rim was actually a breath of fresh air for me since it didn't have a forced love plot in it. I hate when Hollywood pushes the love chemistry card on the audience and the actors don't always pull it off right.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)