User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #57

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Stumpy? Nah. He's into chicks with two legs. Like Nurse Britt.

That said, I'd totally go for CJ.
    Then maybe Nurse Britt escaped the nuke, and made it to Dunbar? Awaiting Michael?
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Then maybe Nurse Britt escaped the nuke, and made it to Dunbar? Awaiting Michael?
    Sans panties.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaughty
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

He's the type to settle though. I mean . . . Pegs.

What?

Come on. We're all thinking it. She's fucking crazy. Back me up, Nurse Britt. Michael needs a woman that isn't wishy-washy. A woman like Nurse Britt.

Nurse Britt.
    Really puttin' that nurse Britt theory to the test, eh?
    Likes Hoff4D, Osiris liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Really puttin' that nurse Britt theory to the test, eh?
    I have no idea what you mean by that? I was just bringing up a theory about Nurse Britt. That's all.
    Likes turbo liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I have no idea what you mean by that? I was just bringing up a theory about Nurse Britt. That's all.
    Just joking about the best way to catch britt's attention is to mention nurse britt.

Oh so bonus question for wnd #57: what is the worst lie you've told to a close friend?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Just joking about the best way to catch britt's attention is to mention nurse britt.

Oh so bonus question for wnd #57: what is the worst lie you've told to a close friend?
    I mean, answering that would incriminate me. I think my favourite lie was "I will absolutely not date your sister, bro. Not never."

Also, I'm pretty sure that she just searches the keyword "Britt" and goes from there.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    I mean, answering that would incriminate me. I think my favourite lie was "I will absolutely not date your sister, bro. Not never."

Also, I'm pretty sure that she just searches the keyword "Britt" and goes from there.
    Searches the site or google?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Searches the site or google?
    I don't know. Britt doesn't strike me as the type to google herself.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    after listening again, I have a feeling the its not gonna be as big of an issue as we might be thinking... I think Michael will work out a deal once he finds out about Saul and victor.she runs the colony and he runs the combat side working out of Dunbar. that's the only reason she would need him is for the military side of things.

as far Burt and Riley, I see them going at it alone, and sadly I don't see them both coming back from the attack on Scratch.. I have a feeling we might lose Burt in the fight...and possibly a captured Riley... I don't see Scratch going down by the duo...she has too much vested in the overall series and connections to too many other characters. I see Scratch going down in a battle. with several original. characters, not just two..I also see her getting at least one, if not two more character kills in....

and just for shits and giggles, what if scratch gets captured by TOWTM and becomes zombifide super scratch? would be a match made in hell, both evil and both with unique. facial. features..
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    CJ is emotionally compromised. Even though I agree with ReZombie that it would be good for Saul and Victor be part of a military operation based out of Dunbar as part of a compromise Mikey could make I just don't see how she is emotionally willing to listen to reason regarding them. Plus how are they suppose to leave without telling anyone why?

Lizzy and Tanya won't be willing to stay if Saul is kicked out unless he somehow convinces them that it is only temporary. Which makes me think that if they are booted, Victor, Saul, Burt and Riley go hunting for Scratch. If Scratch and the mallers are dead she might get them back in. Or more likely, Saul needing serious medical attention after fighting scratch.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast