User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wnd #57

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Um... something about something coming. She may not remember consciously, but she mentioned it during that epi
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    If there ain't no body then there ain't nobody dead.

Cya soon Nurse Brit, cya real soon. Better start running! Lol. As good a guess as any...
    I think Sir Grog has it....

That's as good as a confirmation from Kc that we will see Nurse Brit again iN WA...
    Last edited by scbubba; Sep 16th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post

Do you remember the WA tease you gave Britt that she "doesn't remember"? If so would you be willing to share with the rest of the class?
    Um... something about something coming. She may not remember consciously, but she mentioned it during that epi

*adjusts her hat and slinks away to listen again*

... and just like that, Britt becomes the new E.F. Hutton.
    Likes scbubba, Alizée liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Just jumped in late... I was a bit away... anyway, some may disagree that someone could not be up and moving around about two days after amputation surgery, it's not unheard of depending on the surgery, the person, and the place where cut. It pushes the limit, seriously, but isn't impossible.
    REF: Medical consultation.

Rarely do I comment, but I will on that little technical bit.
    Well, I already accepted the decisions, though with a grudge. I see the possibility as you describe it based on medical consultation. Fine. But it remains a stretch, because a) the surgery of CJ was under everything else but ideal conditions, b) the quick recovery is not the rule, but the excpetion, and c) in comparison with the other heavy traumas and bruises during the WA show CJ has proven to be a Marvel Superhero Mutant Monster Chick with a recovery ability dwarfing Wolverine's abilities. Now, that being said: my rambling and ranting does not change anything. And although I whole-heartedly disagree with what has happened this does not change my overall opinion about WA. I also see the point that sometimes reality needs some beding, if things serve the story. And that's OK. I'm fine with that - absolutely. I just wonder why there was the need to rush CJ into the story again. The WA show has had so many leaps in time that maybe things would have been "much more reasonable or realistic", if the story had made a small jump of like 5 or 7 days or something ...

Thank you for commenting on my (and others') opinions about the surgery.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Oh my goodness. There are so many things that could be after listening to the episode again, but there is 1 little red flag to me,

"Little War" I don't see a person pulling this phrase out in normal conversation unless it was used to them before. Also, it seems like something a writer may say.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011