User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #57

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wnd #57

End of a chapter....you must have thoughts! So you know th drill: share thoughts here, we'll forget your name but share it on air.

The Circle of Life.....it moves us all.
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba, Alizée liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I think I'm the only person that sees an Empire Strikes Back moment in the future for Riley. The moment she discovers her beloved Angel is the long-lost cousin of her mortal enemy. I can almost hear the John Williams score rising over her cries of "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo"

Edit*

First.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    It was a deep chapter. A lot to take in. CJ may have just gone to far, and from the sounds of it, if Saul and Victor do have to live in Dunbar, it's damn strong! Take the core group with them, and they'll fortify it even more...what if Scratch is holding up in Dunbar since she knows everyone is at the colony(assuming she knows where the tower is)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    It was a deep chapter. A lot to take in. CJ may have just gone to far, and from the sounds of it, if Saul and Victor do have to live in Dunbar, it's damn strong! Take the core group with them, and they'll fortify it even more...what if Scratch is holding up in Dunbar since she knows everyone is at the colony(assuming she knows where the tower is)
    I don't recall hearing Mikey give an answer. I can't see him standing by and letting CJ kick Saul and Victor out of the colony. Fuck that. She's gone cray.
    Likes HarbingerSTG liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I don't recall hearing Mikey give an answer. I can't see him standing by and letting CJ kick Saul and Victor out of the colony. Fuck that. She's gone cray.
    He didn't. The whole next chapter is going to be intense. If he works with CJ, he may be able to talk her into letting them stay. They are strong, smart, and good to have around.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

He didn't. The whole next chapter is going to be intense. If he works with CJ, he may be able to talk her into letting them stay. They are strong, smart, and good to have around.
    True. But the more I think about it, the more I think Mikey would just up and pull his people out. Go to Dunbar and hatch their plan for vengeance. At least, I hope he would.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    True. But the more I think about it, the more I think Mikey would just up and pull his people out. Go to Dunbar and hatch their plan for vengeance. At least, I hope he would.
    I could see that happening, mainly because he want's to move forward and attack, and he will see staying at the colony as settling maybe?
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Nurse Britt

I could see that happening, mainly because he want's to move forward and attack, and he will see staying at the colony as settling maybe?
    He's the type to settle though. I mean . . . Pegs.

What?

Come on. We're all thinking it. She's fucking crazy. Back me up, Nurse Britt. Michael needs a woman that isn't wishy-washy. A woman like Nurse Britt.

Nurse Britt.
    Last edited by Osiris; Sep 9th, 2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Nurse Britt

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

Haha, I'll second that.

Although, could you see him growing an attraction to CJ?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Haha, I'll second that.

Although, could you see him growing an attraction to CJ?
    Stumpy? Nah. He's into chicks with two legs. Like Nurse Britt.

That said, I'd totally go for CJ.
    Likes turbo liked this post

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast