User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I'd love to see how the Colons (not a typo) will react to their only doctor leaving because CJ kicked Saul out of the Colony.
    Likes Raven, Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I'd love to see how the Colons (not a typo) will react to their only doctor leaving because CJ kicked Saul out of the Colony.
    And don't forgot the army with the only weapon that can stop ALDO.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I do not see Michael and the rest staying behind while Saul and Victor get the boot. I once liked CJ now I dislike her.. She is a Queen B.. I foresee them leaving her and the Colony behind and take over Dunbar. Burt and Riley will go on a Scratch hunt. But part of me would like to see Dunbar and The New Colony work together for the common good.. Pegs and Kelly have a bad taste of the Colony and since CJ sounds like the New Marcus/GateKeeper they will probably not stay. I can see Tonya leaving. She will not leave Saul. But we could all be surprised and they not make a stink out of leaving and make it like they are going to setup a second safe house at Dunbar to ship any survivors and supplies down to the Colony and to carry on the experiments with the cracks and ground zero area..
    Likes Hoff4D, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Wow best episode so far! I didn't expected CJ to kick out Saul and Victor! I wonder who will go with them to the Dunbar outpost.. As it is looking now we get three storylines
    1 - CJ, Colony, Michael and his Soldiers VS Ink (The big picture), since they don't really care about the Mallers and Scratch (as long as they stay out).
    2 - Riley/ Burt Super Tag team Vs Sratch/ Maller leftovers and will go Guerrilla style
    3 - Saul and Victor going to play on the playstation at Dunbar and just sit on there asses... Okay havent figure thit out yet, maybe like Merlin above said they will go carry on experiments and find a cure (maybe eventually working together with CJ and Michael) with help of Tanya, Lizzy??
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

I need to rant a bit ...

Sorry, NO! You had a bloody death-match of awesome with the coolest hate-bride on the show, you were close to death, cried out loudly in pain, got your leg cut off ... And only a few days later you are running around, yelling orders, doin' shit and real shit like Captain Ahab on steroids? Sorry ... my suspense of disbelief is really hard challenged ... Such a serious medical treatment takes its toll - and that's a little more than just playing out the disappointment about Saul and Victor. And no: being "democratically" voted to become the new leader in town does not come close to pharmaceuticals to allow you to run around like you are used to having your leg like years ago ...

But alas ...
    I see the point and the value for the new trouble within humanity within the story and stuff. So yes, I go with it, as if I had any choice. But I am not happy with it. Except for the zombs the WA show was heavily based on reasonable developments and treatment of situations. But the whole CJ-madical care and the few days ever since with the crazy Tina Turner Thudnerdome Overlordess ... Ah, a heavy burden for me ...

I needed to write this down in order to get rid of shit. All the other things on #37-3 were awesome. I really hoped that things would turn in favor of the humans. But humans do what they are infamous for: they are destructive any time possible. So: here we go. Thinks are crippling, NO, FALLING apart at the speed of light ... And most things make a lot of sense. I really wonder what Michael's gonna do when he learns about Saul and Victor leaving; and I wonder what his reaction will be about Riley and Burt; but maybe Riley and Burt will start deceiving people and prepare their own plans hidden from the view of others; and what with Tanya? I am so sorry about her. Her situation is bad. She is right in the middle between several groups of people. What will happen when she learns about Saul leaving her again? And how openly will she include Michael in things from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    @Liam: In advance, I am on this particular island - Mallorca, please do not facepalm me. :-)

No, just kidding! Enjoy your trip. Some places might be not as bad as rumors are.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Listened 3 times now. So much to digest and directions this could go.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Oh, I would be remiss if I did not have my serving of Crow. I heard a crow at Angel's grave site just before Riley sharts talking about "her".
    Likes Alizée, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Lets see..... First i'm thinking after all this, Michael and the rest will be pissed about CJ's decisions and decide to leave for Dunbar soon..but CJ will probably be pissed that they are all leaving, so it might cause some serious issues there.... Anyway, they leave/get out with bad blood once against between the Colony and Michael and gang.....

On the other hand, it might work out well, and they setup a "military" base at Dunbar and keep good relations with the colony for medical and everything for Lizzy and such. Also with all the firepower and supplies, safe houses and everything else that CJ had setup, it would probably prove to be great for setting up recon on the zombies.

As for Riley....I see her and Burt possibly setting off on their own to hunt down Scratch. Because i dont see michael going along with it...They both have major debts to settle...not sure how thats gonna turn out...I think we will lose one of the two to Scratch's blade.

And for a random twist.....What are the chances of a CJ/Michael relationship brewing if things work out with the Saul/Victor deal? They both are similar in the fact that they feel they need to step up and take the lead, both very good at planning things out, both somewhat hot headed...if things work out good with a Dunbar setup, Michael leading it, and CJ leading the colony.....I dunno... with the Pegs thing not working, i see ichael reaching out to someone...woud be interesting if that person was CJ...

But either way, i think its obvious that it will end up CJ colony leader and Michael Dunbar Leader... Hence the "Balance of Power"
    Last edited by REZombie; Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Likes scbubba, MickGinger, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Sean called CJ "The Queen" in front of Kalani. We see that personality again. She may be able to plan, but she is no leader.

You are absolutely right! CJ just had her Flower Pot Moment with me. "I never had anyone go from the top of my list to the bottom so fast." - Michael Cross, Rules and Regulations
    She has a quick tongue and used Napoleon"s (?) Divide and Conquer tactic to secure power. The Colonists, being bitter Grudge Masters, still hold Michael as the cause of their demise and CJ as their savior took sides, took a vote and gave power.
    1) Cj's first opponent to subjugate was Tanya; IN HER OWN HOUSE. THE HOSPITAL! She then convinces Tanya to come to her side (Pending her kind treatment to Michael. i.e. She Needs Michael). Tanya might become the Don CJ's Consigliere.

2) The third opponent was defeated by informing Michael that he was her bottom bee-otch, her Underboss. (I'm saving the second thing for last because it gets good.) They want me but I need you. and Michael puts up as much of a fight as a school kid in the principle's office. Notice how easily he leaves his own house when she wants to talk to Saul and Victor.

3) The second opponent she vanquishes by settling family business. Victor & Saul aren't whacked but they are exiled to Dunbar. The cracks at Ground Zero are mentioned again as the reason Saul & Victor have earned their place in a secure spot and CJ honors her deal to the letter. They have to leave the Colony but they can have Dunbar. Why? Because the secret of Sean's death are revealed. C.J. losses her leg because she thought the Mallers killed Sean. She blames Saul's lie and makes a GOOD point about how he has lost nothing in the latest ordeal. He's gotten back his girl, mother, dog, lucky underwear and now a baby. But hey, who told her to try charge into the hospital? That poor dead woman who followed her in and was shot by Scratch sure as hell didn't. She lost more than a leg. For what reason? Tell me CJ! I want answers!

Just like GrogNaurd says, she's a planner but no leader. Kalani makes a better puppet master. She claims the Colonists trust and revere her and tells Tanya that she has their best interest at heart but then seeks revenge on Saul & Victor. They call her bluff by saying they'll tell everyone that she only did it for revenge, not for them. They capitulate because she says they owe it to her. OWE HER WHAT? Everything she does is for herself! The attack on the Colony was for herself, sending Saul & Victor to ground zero was for her own self interest...

But CJ Corleone is building her own house of cards. Just wait until Freddo, uh Skittles returns, armed with a cannoli. What will Michael, Tonya and the other say about Saul's & Victor's exile? Will they stay? If they leave will the Irwin Soldiers stay? Who gets the chopper? Can that thing even land at Dunbar? Does Pegs go? (I doubt it, as things stand now.)

WOW.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 9th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I don't think Michael will going to Dunbar, at least not immediately. I think the chopper crew along with Saul and victor will make their way to Dunbar, and begin the process of refortifying it. Saul and Victor will keeps their mouths shut so that Lizzy wo;; stay at the colony with Tanya for the child birth.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast