User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Sean called CJ "The Queen" in front of Kalani. We see that personality again. She may be able to plan, but she is no leader.
    Likes Unit, MickGinger, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello everyone from my Spanish exile! I miss you all A LOT. I will have to wait until next monday to download the third part of chapter 37.

@Liam: In advance, I am on this particular island - Mallorca, please do not facepalm me. :-)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Riley vs Scratch is going to be amazing. That's pretty much the only thought I come away with at the moment. Time to go listen to it again!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Wow.....great episode !

some unexpected stuff here for sure....changes my thoughts of how Scratch will meet her end...also wondering if the group is going to separate now... gotta listen to it again before i get in-depth here.....

and congrats to the newly weds !
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    And of course, best wishes to the newly weds!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Not a filler eps! Man, that was some heavy stuff. I don't think Micheal and the crew will be staying. It probably going to be either all of us or none of us. They probably even lose their medical staff.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Not a filler eps! Man, that was some heavy stuff. I don't think Micheal and the crew will be staying. It probably going to be either all of us or none of us. They probably even lose their medical staff.
    I think we'll see some of the cast splitting up given recent developments.

It seems to be a given that Michael will follow Saul. There doesn't seem to be much reason for him to stay given CJ's leadership position.

I'm inclined to say Tanya would stay at the colony given the number of people that need her help. She doesn't seem to be the type to turn her back if someone is in need. However there is a BIG BUT that I need to add. If Saul has to leave, Lizzy is going to leave. I can't imagine Tanya would turn her back on her future grandbaby. Perhaps she'll leave for a while to help with the delivery then return to the colony.

Pegs will stay. What reason would she have to follow Saul and Michael?

Kelly will probably stay, too. She already left Michael once for greener pastures so why would she follow him this time? Doesn't seem likely to me.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I think we'll see some of the cast splitting up given recent developments.

It seems to be a given that Michael will follow Saul. There doesn't seem to be much reason for him to stay given CJ's leadership position.

I'm inclined to say Tanya would stay at the colony given the number of people that need her help. She doesn't seem to be the type to turn her back if someone is in need. However there is a BIG BUT that I need to add. If Saul has to leave, Lizzy is going to leave. I can't imagine Tanya would turn her back on her future grandbaby. Perhaps she'll leave for a while to help with the delivery then return to the colony.

Pegs will stay. What reason would she have to follow Saul and Michael?

Kelly will probably stay, too. She already left Michael once for greener pastures so why would she follow him this time? Doesn't seem likely to me.
    Micheal and his army crews are going, that may be the cause of the cover art? They taking the copter and could cause a big issue.

Under CJ, Pegs will probably never get a change to go after Scarface. And Burt is going too.

And don't think Kelly doesn't have any good memory of the colony, but I can't remember she apart of the original traveling group of the colony.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 9th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

...Just...WOW!
    I'm just wondering if this is the last we're going to se to CJ if all the main characters go to Dunbar... Maybe they return later only to find the colony in ruins or something. I actually wouldn't mind that. I can't see why we need her anymore (well, she still haven't given them the code for her safe containing all her notes... but they'll probably just BOOM the Lock or something...).
    Of course the big question right now is... Did Michael say yes? I fear it, but... GRR, I don't know. Does he even know she just kicked out Saul and Victor? I don't think he does, and therefore he could just say yes. He might leave as soon as he finds out what she did... But well.
    In either way the NeXT chapters are going to be awesome!
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    "you fucking crippled me"?! Seriously? CJ is officially my new most hated character.
    Likes roberdn, Jannit, EpiEpee, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast