User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points

The End of Futurama

Any other WA fans out there saddened by this? I will miss Bender serving as a role model for terrible people everywhere.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Again? lol In all seriousness I loved the original before it went off. When it came back after all the movies I felt the humor had been dumbed down a lot. Caught a few of the newer ones on netflicks but they just didn't do it for me.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I know its been on and off the air, but it was always a good break from reality. Just sit back and turn your brain off.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I love Futurama, but every series must end. Some go out on before they should have (Veronica Mars); some end at the right time (I'm on the fence whether Buffy ended at the right time or should have ended sooner); and some just go on and on... (Friends, the Simpsons, even Supernatural. And definitely Family Guy; that show has pissed me off the last several seasons)

For me, it's better that Futurama end while it's still funny, but I will miss the series.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)