User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Exclamation Audio Verse Awards nominations-

Hello We're Alive Family,

SO, a new audio drama awards thing is coming up and they're looking for nominations in a variety of categories. The nice thing about this competition is that it's all about Audio Dramas.

You can check it out here:

http://www.audioverseawards.com/welcome/

What I'm hoping to do here is have YOU the fans and loyal listeners vote for who you think should be nominated in various roles and categories. You can post here or there, whichever you see fitting. I think we have a LOT of firepower with this show, but want you to vote for what you think is best, because let's face it, I'm biased.

Cheers!
    Likes Osiris, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    IF someone were interested in nominating We're Alive, there are a few pieces of information requested on the application form that I was hoping you could provide. You know... just in case I wanted to nominate the show or something silly like that.

Fan Production or Original? (Pretty sure I know this one but humor me, please.)
    Short or Long Form?
    Small or Large Cast? (Average 6 or less characters per episode is short; I've never paid that much attention...)
    E-mail to contact about production "As in, who do we contact to let them know they've been nominated"

Thanks!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I've submitted nominations for the production side. The cast is a harder proposition. Jim/Michael is an easy choice as lead actor. It's a lot harder to identify lead actress. And there are so many potential candidates for the supporting actor/actress nomination. If we nominate everyone who's deserving we could split our vote so no one wins!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I have another question. While looking at the FAQ I found this:

Alright, but who gets to vote?
    The purpose of these awards is to focus on how awesome the volunteer audio drama community as a whole is. The people who will be doing the voting is that community. You have to be involved with a production, or be actively part of the community, at any level, to vote.
    We've got a lot of people who are very involved in the forums (Mods, Admins, etc) and the community (WND Podcast, as an example). I haven't been able to find anything specific on what qualifies as "active" in that statement above. Does posting mildly insane theories on the forums count as active? Just wondering how likely it is that people in general will be able to vote!

As for nominees, I think we've GOT to nominate Datu, Riley and/or Lizzy. And Burt. Oh, and Kelly and... dammit. You've got a very good point, CP!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I think a supporting actor nomination should go to either Saul or Bert. They've both been with the show for a long time, and have delivered excellent performances.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I would suggest Jim Gleason (Michael) as Male Lead and Nate Geez (Saul) as Supporting Male.
    For Female Lead I would go with Blaire Byhower (Lizzie) and Jenna McCombie (Scratch) as Supporting Female.

Just my $0.02
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Any and all nominations are welcome. We have 2 original themes we could submit and we also have an original piece as well. I'll get those available for the steering committee once I return.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm nominating myself. Fuck all y'all.
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

P.S. If Jenna isn't nominated I will lose my mind. Seriously. She's done an amazing job with that character. Nobody can argue that. Someone smarter than me should make sure that happens.
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    P.S. If Jenna isn't nominated I will lose my mind. Seriously. She's done an amazing job with that character. Nobody can argue that. Someone smarter than me should make sure that happens.
    Breathe deep my brother but I can't find her name on the most recently updated (Sept. 6th) list of Nominees x.x
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast