User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #56

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I found it humorous how Mikey never asked pegs how she was doing, just everyone else. What a dick move. Lol

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Hi Nik and Brit, sorry about the bad grammar. Still working on that. :-(

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Hi Nik and Brit, sorry about the bad grammar. Still working on that. :-(
    Don't worry about it. I know your deal, friend. Just need to catch Britt up on it
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    No Audible commercial this week?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ok, so Victor does not want to talk about Angel. Is that a good enough reason for Lizzy to not want to talk about Angel? I am fine with let's not rain on the group hug, but each hour that goes by adds to the collateral damage potential. First the pain of reliving the loss and then the anger of being not told.

Ok, maybe none of us are licensed social workers, but what is the consensus? Should Lizzy have told anyone?

Yeah, Victor is turning into Hamlet, here. He keeps waiting until the right time to reveal someone's death. First Sean now Angel. What does it matter anyway? Has he been told that the others already think that Angel is dead? Also, the more he holds off, the more I'm beginning to side with Scratch that killing Angel was an act of mercy. He was dying from the fall: Scratch shooting him was as much mercy as it was murder.

I think, also, that the power play involves Victor; a three-way power balancing act.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I was wondering: we knew who the Colonists in charge were: Marcus, Gatekeeper, Bixby. They are all dead; now, the argument about who rules the Colony will need a voice from the Colony's side, I wonder if that means we will meet another character in the show, someone with a strong enough attitude to voice the Colonists' objections, or if it will just be an ensemble of angry voices from their side.
    I asked KC this in a Q&A during last Season's Finale, and he said that there wouldn't be any new characters (If I remember correctly.)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    This really threw me for a loop. How long had she known Michael for, pre-Boulder? And does it ever say how long she was in Boulder for? Maybe it's just how I fill in blanks with my own distorted version of what happened but I just simply assumed that she wasn't in Boulder for all that long.
    They stayed in the tower for 3 months, according to Saul. From May 8th (Day of the outbreak) to August 3rd (When they arrived at Fort Irwin) She then lives in Boulder from August the 6 to December the 16th, four months.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I asked KC this in a Q&A during last Season's Finale, and he said that there wouldn't be any new characters (If I remember correctly.)
    Then who is Max?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Then who is Max?
    I was wondering that too. The name sounds familiar and I thought it was someone mentioned by Victor in an earlier episode but I couldn't find it. He may just be a character that we only hear about but not hear from. Or, he could be a new character.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I was wondering that too. The name sounds familiar and I thought it was someone mentioned by Victor in an earlier episode but I couldn't find it. He may just be a character that we only hear about but not hear from. Or, he could be a new character.
    Max was supposed to be with the water truck, but it turns out to be Bixby. I gotta recheck and see if we also "met" Max in the liberation from the mallers

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, when Victor comes out he says it wasn't Max, it was Bixby at the start of 32-3.

In 32-1 around 12:15 victor says the water truck guy is Max and he does not know him very well.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast