User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #56

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Pegs is a clinger. First Riley, then Michael. What would we expert her to do in Denver? She is still a drama queen, but i can see her outgrowing it. That she does not run right back to Michael is a sign of growth
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
    Likes scbubba, EpiEpee liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Interesting that Pegs points out that she was in Boulder LONGER than she knew Michael. Could any of the group pick up from when they last parted, in terms of their friendship?(Of course Lizzy & Saul & his mom.) We may be too hard on Pegs because she loss someone after all. After listening to her last few lines, it sound as if she might be dealing with that loss as opposed to simply being confused about her feelings for Michael. I can't help but to wonder if her boyfriend was turned and maybe she or Kelly had to kill him. She didn't go into details over what happened to him. Losing someone is traumatic, remember Riley losing Angel? They only knew each other for a couple of months too.

Anyone else catch how KC squashed any speculation that might arise that one of the surviving Blackhawk crew, or Datu is Peg's boyfriend? Michael asks if her lover is in the Colony.

As far as the living arrangements, my guess is that, as new comers, Saul et al don't have first dibs on the houses. Or, they may just be visiting. Or, the houses are big and spacious with room for many, as opposed to apartments.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Likes scbubba, Alizée liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Pegs can't survive on her own, so I wonder who she will end up with since she rejects Michael. Could be as you say a sign of character maturity.
    Victor is comical in his attempts to blame Michael for what he did and I fear he foreshadows the type of stupid arguments the colonists will have against Michael: he did not let them kill him, he escaped, he came back because they called him with the satphone (lol), he's got big teeth and he smells of broccoli.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Pegs will end up hooking up with Pete.

Mike will take the Pelican back to Fort Irwin to hunt for supplies, where he'll find Nurse Britt.
    Likes Hoff4D, Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I was wondering: we knew who the Colonists in charge were: Marcus, Gatekeeper, Bixby. They are all dead; now, the argument about who rules the Colony will need a voice from the Colony's side, I wonder if that means we will meet another character in the show, someone with a strong enough attitude to voice the Colonists' objections, or if it will just be an ensemble of angry voices from their side.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Interesting that Pegs points out that she was in Boulder LONGER than she knew Michael.
    This really threw me for a loop. How long had she known Michael for, pre-Boulder? And does it ever say how long she was in Boulder for? Maybe it's just how I fill in blanks with my own distorted version of what happened but I just simply assumed that she wasn't in Boulder for all that long.
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

As for the post on the 37-2 thread about Michael's arm nearly being ripped off, not just broken:
    This might squash my "suicide at the Water Works" theory. I had thought that he broke his arm from a nasty fall (read: jumping to his death). Still, it doesn't exactly disprove it and, even if my method prediction may be wrong, I'm still going with it. I know it's an old topic but it's something I'm looking forward to being resolved.
    Likes Arch_Will liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

The outbreak happened at may 8.th, and they got to Fort Irwin on august 2.nd or so...
    Soon after Pegs and the others were sent to Boulder, and the next time they meet each other again is on the 18.th of december at Fort Irwin... So...
    Three months being with Michael, and four and a third beign with "boulder guy".
    Likes Alizée liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Three months being with Michael, and four and a third beign with "boulder guy".
    Canary to Nest! Found Pegs' boyfriend:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9389/boulder.jpg
    Last edited by Alizée; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 02:09 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

It will definitely be interesting to see how this power struggle shakes out in the colony. I'm a really surprised at home much hate Victor is putting on Michael. Michael had a good point it was Victor who said to take as much ammo as they could Michael wasn't even there for that. But I think it's important to remember that Michael said that the colonists were currently governing themselves, making sure plants got watered, bodies gotten rid of etc.

I think the majority of the colonists are pretty tired of being treated like crap. I hope that Michael, Victor, and the colonists are able to have a good debate and not just shout at each other. At this point they all have gone through hell and have the same enemies (scratch and the zombies) so there isn't a reason why they can't team up. My guess is that talks break down into an angry shouting match, but right in the middle of it CJ arrives at set things straight. CJ will end up being in charge of the colony because she can't go anywhere, and the colony will end up being a safehouse for everybody. At this point CJ and Michael will come up with plans on how to attack the zombies, Michael and the fort Irwin gang will go off to Dunbar to resupply and begin the attack.

As for the part 3 Michael will watch the video, have a mini freakout end up getting super angry right as he starts having talks with the colonists about who is in charge. These talks end up breaking down into a yelling match. Somebody yells at Michael "do you even have a plan?!" but before he can respond CJ comes in out of nowhere and says "I do" and then the part we all hate "see you again in TWO weeks for a new episode"
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Storm, Alizée liked this post

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast